Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Operation Blue Skies for th11 and under

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    it does not exclude them at all. If you really want to be legends you can certainly push your way into legends. Staying there however is not going to happen.

    your legend title isnt taken away, its still there showing that you have been in legends. I am full maxxed 12 and have been to legends many times but prefer to hang out in titans. I lost nothing when I dropped and neither will you.

    As far as fair goes, it is completely fair. You chose to ride into battle with a sword but no armour or shield. No one forced you to do that. In the past you were not really penalized for that, but now the rules of engagement have changed. My best advise is to continue to upgrade and once you have your defenses ready, give it another shot. Until then farm hard and get your armour and shield polished up.
    The point of pushing is to have the title, not just have it on my profile. And as I've said before, things take time to upgrade. I constantly have my builders down and something in the lab. I make enough loot in legends to keep all of my builders busy, so farming harder wouldnt help speed up the process of going to th12. Almost all of my defenses are maxed, but vs a 12, it's still fairly easy to take a lot of percentage if they manage to fail to get a 3 star. Th12 vs th11 is what is unfair.

  2. #12
    I'M BATMAN!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi097 View Post
    The point of pushing is to have the title, not just have it on my profile. And as I've said before, things take time to upgrade. I constantly have my builders down and something in the lab. I make enough loot in legends to keep all of my builders busy, so farming harder wouldnt help speed up the process of going to th12. Almost all of my defenses are maxed, but vs a 12, it's still fairly easy to take a lot of percentage if they manage to fail to get a 3 star. Th12 vs th11 is what is unfair.
    legends is now for the toughest offense and toughest defense, it is no longer for the toughest offense with the most time to attack and cherry pick the most easy bases. the rules of engagement have changed and removing time as the critical component is the most fair thing of all for everyone. if anything, it was more unfair before.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:14 PM.

  3. #13
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi097 View Post
    I believe the requirement to sign up for league day should be moved to a higher trophy range, such as 5500+. Or, our opponents should be limited to our th, or based on our defense vs offense weight so that we can at least be in the legend's league as we were before.
    Moving the goal posts back does nothing. Legends would then start at 5500.

    11 and under wants to hang in the big leagues, they have to upgrade. They don't need to change anything because feelings.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Moving the goal posts back does nothing. Legends would then start at 5500.

    11 and under wants to hang in the big leagues, they have to upgrade. They don't need to change anything because feelings.
    Legends doesn't need to start at 5500, solely the option to sign up for the league days for the more competitive th12 players.
    Again, why should legends be limited to th12 players? It's not about feelings, its about limiting the players that cant compete in legends now due to them losing 40 trophies by players of a higher th. It is seldom that another th11 can 3 star my base, however, it's not difficult for a th12

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    legends is now for the toughest offense and toughest defense, it is no longer for the toughest offense with the most time to attack and cherry pick the most easy bases. the rules of engagement have changed and removing time as the critical component is the most fair thing of all for everyone. if anything, it was more unfair before.
    I will agree with it being more unfair before. Though clouds haven't been a huge issue for me when I search at certain times, I do know it gets pretty bad especially for the higher pushers. The issue is, now th12s get an easy picking off of the th11s and 10s the get matched with. We cannot to the same in return when matched with a th12. Its difficult to balance out our losses when we're having to hit higher ths that we cant 3 star for the same 40 trophies. That's where its unfair.

  6. #16
    I'M BATMAN!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi097 View Post
    I will agree with it being more unfair before. Though clouds haven't been a huge issue for me when I search at certain times, I do know it gets pretty bad especially for the higher pushers. The issue is, now th12s get an easy picking off of the th11s and 10s the get matched with. We cannot to the same in return when matched with a th12. Its difficult to balance out our losses when we're having to hit higher ths that we cant 3 star for the same 40 trophies. That's where its unfair.
    You used to be able to take a knife to a gunfight with mediocre results (low legends). That has changed now, not unfair, simply different.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    You used to be able to take a knife to a gunfight with mediocre results (low legends). That has changed now, not unfair, simply different.
    You're not seeing where I say it's unfair. It's the same as having a clan war with 10 th11s and 5 th12s vs a clan with 5 th11s and 10 th12s. It's an unfair match for the th11s.
    Maybe lowering the trophies offered for an opponent that is a th under you would be more fair. Otherwise, it's an easy grab of 40 trophies for the 12s attacking those 10s and 11s

  8. #18
    I'M BATMAN!
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi097 View Post
    You're not seeing where I say it's unfair. It's the same as having a clan war with 10 th11s and 5 th12s vs a clan with 5 th11s and 10 th12s. It's an unfair match for the th11s.
    Maybe lowering the trophies offered for an opponent that is a th under you would be more fair. Otherwise, it's an easy grab of 40 trophies for the 12s attacking those 10s and 11s
    I see exactly where you think it is unfair. You are working from a perspective that anyone should be able to be successful in legends. i disagree with that, no different than a TH 2 should not be able to be successful in legends because they lack the offenses and defenses. As anything less than TH12, you should not be successful in legends either. When TH13 releases, I would say the same thing about TH12, it lacks the needed items to compete successfully. Can a TH11 reach legends? Sure. Can they stay there? No. Nothing unfair there at all despite the fact that SC created an environment where that was possible before. that environment has now changed. You are welcome to not like it, you are welcome to suggest it should be otherwise, but it is not an issue of fairness. They dont allow 5th graders to play in the NFL, not because it isnt fair but because they wouldnt even make it to the tryouts.

  9. #19
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,156
    The new system is based on power. Not on goodies for pushing that far as smaller TH.
    The way legend is now, you either attack AND defend better than your opponent, or say goodbye to the shiney legends badge.

  10. #20
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,303
    OP you're right! It's not fair, I have a th6 that's pushing hard and it can't hang with the th9's and 10's which seem to be in my way of getting to legends. I should only have to face th6s so that I can get to legends and I should never lose trophies when I get attacked because I'm a th6.

    See how silly that sounds. Your claim has the exact same basis. The game at the elite level is now about how well you attack and defend not how many shields you can buy, or how long you can spend on the game. Which is the way it should be, why should you get elite recognition just because you try hard as you are insinuating. You worked hard to get to legends initially, now work hard to upgrade your base so you can stay in legends. Obviously it takes time, but I assume your initial climb did as well. Part of being elite is your relative strength and size as well as your skill. You currently are like a teenager trying to hang with mature adults in their prime. Occasionally you'll be able to sneak one past them, but in the long run you get exposed and beaten down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •