Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Operation Blue Skies for th11 and under

Operation Blue Skies for th11 and under

With the release of Operation Blue Skies, it has become more difficult for th11 players, like myself, to remain above 5000 trophies. That part of the update favors high level th12s, and hurts anyone lower than that. I have recieved 1 attack for the day and have lost 40 trophies, as expected, but only gained 11.

While pushing should be about competing and not about who can endure the wait time clouds has caused, it should not be limited to high level th12s that can easily 3 star any opponent that is not another max th12. With each league day, non th12 players can lose up to 320 trophies a day, as we are typically 3 starred by th12s. However, we cannot 3 star th12s, so our chances of getting 40 trophies off of our opponents are fairly low. We will not be able to keep up with the loss, forcing us to jump back and forth between legends and titans.

I believe the requirement to sign up for league day should be moved to a higher trophy range, such as 5500+. Or, our opponents should be limited to our th, or based on our defense vs offense weight so that we can at least be in the legend's league as we were before.

Th12s are not the only group of people that are competitive enough to make the push to legends; it should not be limited to them. Not being able to even compete ruins the fun of the game for me and players in a similar situation, personally, as I'm not as interested in war as I used to be. I enjoy my legend's badge and would hate to lose it simply because I cannot 3 star th12s for the 40 trophies I need to balance out losing them per defense.

Reference number #123334400
    Last edited by Khaleesi097; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi097 View Post
    With the release of Operation Blue Skies, it has become more difficult for th11 players, like myself, to remain above 5000 trophies. That part of the update favors high level th12s, and hurts anyone lower than that. I have recieved 1 attack for the day and have lost 40 trophies, as expected, but only gained 11.

While pushing should be about competing and not about who can endure the wait time clouds has caused, it should not be limited to high level th12s that can easily 3 star any opponent that is not another max th12. With each league day, non th12 players can lose up to 320 trophies a day, as we are typically 3 starred by th12s. However, we cannot 3 star th12s, so our chances of getting 40 trophies off of our opponents are fairly low. We will not be able to keep up with the loss, forcing us to jump back and forth between legends and titans.

I believe the requirement to sign up for league day should be moved to a higher trophy range, such as 5500+. Or, our opponents should be limited to our th, or based on our defense vs offense weight so that we can at least be in the legend's league as we were before.

Th12s are not the only group of people that are competitive enough to make the push to legends; it should not be limited to them. Not being able to even compete ruins the fun of the game for me and players in a similar situation, personally, as I'm not as interested in war as I used to be. I enjoy my legend's badge and would hate to lose it simply because I cannot 3 star th12s for the 40 trophies I need to balance out losing them per defense.

Reference number #123334400
    It's a progress game you know? And they are doing everything to make all more easy. Maybe you should consider another type of game if you don't like to upgrade things in a progress game.

Well, it is what it is now.
    Legend became competetive and now defence does matter as well.
    If you want to regain that (soon to be lost) legend badge, upgrade and come again.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    It's a progress game you know? And they are doing everything to make all more easy. Maybe you should consider another type of game if you don't like to upgrade things in a progress game.
    I never mentioned not upgrading. I currently have 4 of my 5 builders down. But upgrading doesnt happen instantly without the use of gems. It takes time. But in the meantime, this new system for legends favors the higher th12s

You're right but you will not be able to keep.busy all your builders with the 8 daily attacks limit, they need to rework everything if the want to include lower Ths on the new legends league and I don't think that wasn't the purpose of OBS, even for no maxed Ths12 it's unvantadgeaously to stay in legends, so I and millions of people we are in the same train, just focus on upgrade fast as you can. You can be maxxed before next big update being F2P. And I'm pleased with that.
    Last edited by IcecreaM86; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:39 AM.

I never mentioned not upgrading. I currently have 4 of my 5 builders down. But upgrading doesnt happen instantly without the use of gems. It takes time. But in the meantime, this new system for legends favors the higher th12s
    Exactly, because TH12 are the most elite aka they are LEGENDS. TH11 are small fries now and are NOT legends. If you want to play with the big dogs now then you must also be a big dog yourself. There's no room for complaints when you don't belong in legends
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Exactly, because TH12 are the most elite aka they are LEGENDS. TH11 are small fries now and are NOT legends. If you want to play with the big dogs now then you must also be a big dog yourself. There's no room for complaints when you don't belong in legends
    Your message seems like a troll more than anything. I have been in legends since I was a th10. There are th9s that make it as well, clearly strong enough to win attacks vs th12s. If players below th12 were not meant to be in legends, then we would not have the option to make it there (a limit stopping at 4999). Legends is for anyone that can make that push, regardless of their townhall.
    The only reason why it is a problem now, is because defense now plays a huge role regarding our trophies, instead of mainly our ability to win the raids.

Your message seems like a troll more than anything. I have been in legends since I was a th10. There are th9s that make it as well, clearly strong enough to win attacks vs th12s. If players below th12 were not meant to be in legends, then we would not have the option to make it there (a limit stopping at 4999). Legends is for anyone that can make that push, regardless of their townhall.
    The only reason why it is a problem now, is because defense now plays a huge role regarding our trophies, instead of mainly our ability to win the raids.
    And why shouldn't emphasis be placed on defense? It's just as important in determining who is the best of the best. Sorry to say but the days of who is the best attacker are over, and legends is now about is the best attacker AND defender. A strong defense is just as important now as a strong offense.

Do you think sports teams are considered elite if all they're good at is offense? No, because they need to be good on defense as well if they even want to be considered among the best.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:22 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    And why shouldn't emphasis be placed on defense? It's just as important in determining who is the best of the best. Sorry to say but the days of who is the best attacker are over, and legends is now about is the best attacker AND defender. A strong defense is just as important now as a strong offense.

Do you think sports teams are considered elite if all they're good at is offense? No, because they need to be good on defense as well if they even want to be considered among the best.
    It excludes a lot of players that have worked hard to push to legends. It takes away the title we have earned. Why should that league be almost exclusive to th12 players? Yeah defense should be considered, but why is it fair that my defense is challenged by someone that is a th higher than me? Th12 vs th11 is not a fair challenge. Them 3 starring my base doesnt mean they have more skills than me necessarily. It means they got lucky to have a lower th as an opponent they can grab easy trophies from.

Forum Veteran
    It excludes a lot of players that have worked hard to push to legends. It takes away the title we have earned. Why should that league be almost exclusive to th12 players? Yeah defense should be considered, but why is it fair that my defense is challenged by someone that is a th higher than me? Th12 vs th11 is not a fair challenge. Them 3 starring my base doesnt mean they have more skills than me necessarily. It means they got lucky to have a lower th as an opponent they can grab easy trophies from.
    it does not exclude them at all. If you really want to be legends you can certainly push your way into legends. Staying there however is not going to happen.

your legend title isnt taken away, its still there showing that you have been in legends. I am full maxxed 12 and have been to legends many times but prefer to hang out in titans. I lost nothing when I dropped and neither will you.

As far as fair goes, it is completely fair. You chose to ride into battle with a sword but no armour or shield. No one forced you to do that. In the past you were not really penalized for that, but now the rules of engagement have changed. My best advise is to continue to upgrade and once you have your defenses ready, give it another shot. Until then farm hard and get your armour and shield polished up.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:29 PM.