Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends is perfect. Refute to all complaining spam raiders

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Huh?

/10 huhs
    MasterEdy, you were replying to the last line of OP’s post, but your post didn’t quote or follow OP’s post, so it looks like your statement came from thin air. And Phil missed reading the last line of OP’s post.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:07 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    There isn’t a single post about BH9 in general because they’re all in BB sub-forum where they belong.
    Quite a few are only there because we moved them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I'm a max th12 also, and I think the new legends league update is well needed. Clash of Clans has been moving towards rewarding and recognising skilled players (e.g. introduction of CWL, death of engineered bases). This move is a great step in the right direction.

It shouldn't be down to who can have their phone charged and cloud the longest (5+ hours) just to spam a raid for an easy 2 stars.

In addition, the trophy system in legends league is now based off both attack and defense, which again rewards the player for having a good defensive base. Feels like legends is more war-like.

Kudos to you Supercell.
    Mr T Specials #PLPY0QGU
    Recruiting the following: [TH/Heros] TH12/60+
    Level 17 War Clan - CWL League - Champions II
    Player tag: #R2L9CYP2 - TH12 BK/AQ/GW 62/65/38
    Est. 2014

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Clearly you do not know Edy, he said crazier things for sure
    I wanted to say the same thing, but Iím worried heíll want examples

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    MasterEdy, you were replying to the last line of OP’s post, but your post didn’t quote or follow OP’s post, so it looks like your statement came from thin air. And Phil missed reading the last line of OP’s post.
    Indeed, thatís why I added it to my response

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Quite a few are only there because we moved them.
    My point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1984 View Post
    From the perspective of near max th12 2900 war stars best finish in trophy push was top 2300 in world in feb of 2016.

The legend league is perfect folks. I only pushed trophy one time to top 2300. It was horrible. It was not fun. The mental taxation is excruciating. Why would anyone want to wait 2 to 4 hours, pull car over on highway, get out of shower, sit up straight in bed out of a dead sleep when you finally get a base. All this only to finish in the top 2300.

I did it once to say I did it. Never again. That is not healthy.

8 immediate raids is absolutely perfect. I see people asking for more. Perhaps it will happen. Numerous members of my clan are hoping for a 4 raid/day league. Might be worth a thought from the designers.

Well done on update to legend league.

PS 10 lolís to not a single post in general about builder hall 9.
    Fully agree! Well said.
    I need to adapt to the changes, but I also think Supercell did a great job on this update. Maybe some little tweaks here and there, but they managed to solve the biggest complaint about COC.

Quote Originally Posted by Boriscool22 View Post
    Legend league has been fixed but titan is now clouds.
    Im running an alt account (max th12) down in Titans I. Iím finding bases in 20 seconds. This above speculation is not accurate.

I was in Titan 2 last night and spent 10 minutes in the clouds at one point. Most matches did generate within 30 seconds, but there were a couple a few minutes up until about 10 minutes. I am hoping as under-performing accounts in Legends trickle down, or current Legend players who want more than 8 attacks drop down, it will get better.

Centennial Club
    The Titan clouds are not worse. And something Iíve noticed as a side effect of new Legend league is that in Titan Iím finding huge cup offerings now. Now that Legend folks can no longer hit Titan folks itís made it much much easier to push in Titans.

Forum Veteran
    Did the OP actually refute anything? Lol

Seems like the update is working for a lot of people. Another benefit to the system as employed is that there is no way a bot account could push higher than a human or suck up a disproportionate amount of attacks. Also killing off account sharing to the benefit of the player pool is a welcomed change.

Still seems like those players that spent hours in the clouds will have a major change to their playing habits. Not sure how they will adapt but i hope it is a positive for them as well. I am more likely to push back into legends now than i would have before. Legends league requiring long search times was a no go zone for me and my play time constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1984 View Post
    ...pull car over on highway, get out of shower, sit up straight in bed out of a dead sleep when you finally get a base...
    Haha! I've literally done ALL of those examples!