Thread: Phalanx | US based Clan | War/ClanGames

Fresh Spawn

Post Phalanx | US based Clan | War/ClanGames

Good afternoon Clashers. My name is BayPo and I am the leader of Phalanx!

Let me tell you a bit about myself: I am 21 years old and I live in Washington State! I have a beautiful Wife and beautiful daughter and I also have a son on the way! I've been playing Clash of Clans since early 2013.I quit playing around July of 2015 and just recently started playing again. I started Phalanx with my wife and brother-in-law in march of this year and have been actively trying to grow my clan. We are currently level 4 (500 xp away from 5) and have 35 members.

My Goal: Currently, my goal in this clan is to be a dominant war clan. I'm tired of having so many bad players and noobs in the clan. If you decide that you want to join please be serious about war. I do not care if you trophy push or not. All I want is for us to be successful in war.

My Accounts (yes, plural):

My main account is level 124 almost max TH10. I have max walls, max defenses, max queen, and level 36 king. My troops are also almost all maxed.

My 2nd account is a TH 12 that has decently high level troops and decent defenses. it was previously a rushed account from my friend and he gave me the account to fix and I've just had it since. It is mainly used for donating.

My last account is a TH9, which was previously a max TH8 but i decided to upgrade it to TH9. That's about it for that account.

RULES:
    1) I would prefer you to be 17 years or older!
    2) ONLY DONATE WHAT IS ASKED. If you do not have it, do not donate. Use common sense.
    3)I know I previously said that the clan is War Driven, but I am an adult and I understand that many people have other priorities. If you choose not to be in war, OPT OUT. It is no big deal if you want to take a break from war. Just try to be available during CWL.
    4)Don't be a complete Jerk. My wife and I are okay with some trash talking but don't take it too far.
    5)We will ONLY speak English. I do not feel like trying to decipher Morse code. English only.
    6) This is the last rule and the MOST IMPORTANT. You WILL attack the Town Hall that correlates with your number in CWL. UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE. Once again, just use common sense. If the war is about to end and there is an easy 3 star below you, obviously attack that one.
    As far as donating per season, just donate when possible. My TH12 account has over 13k donations this cycle. You do not need to be that high.

**ELDER** there is multiple ways to become Elder.
    1) Get 21 stars in CWL and have over 1k donations.
    2) if you hit 2.5k Donations in a season and we feel like you contribute to the clan over others.

**CO-LEAD** As of now, we do not plan on making any other CO-Leaders. That could definitely change.

HOW TO APPLY: To apply please search our clantag and we will look over your base/troops/heroes and decide from there. We WILL NOT accept rushed bases.
    You also may apply directly from this thread but there is no guarentee that i will see it right away.

ClanTag: #28YP2RJ8Q

Fresh Spawn
    Bumping this!

Fresh Spawn
    Daily Bump!

Fresh Spawn
    Daily Bump!