Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

Millennial Club
    Much more competitive now.....as itís clearly skill based... I have no issue with that. Plus getting 8 attacks per day at leisure is a damn sight better than 5-8 attacks per day by being tied to my devise for 16 hours a day.....
    Last edited by Matchupitchu; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joking313 View Post
    Only a couple hours a day? That's terrible, looks like you will actually have to go get a life now.
    thats not nice u dont know how people live

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomheavy View Post
    well done SC you did something i thought wasn't possible, restricted my gameplay to a couple of hours a day

well done!

worst update ever...
    I sense that you adopted a sarcastic tone in your post. However, if I were to spend most of my day playing a mobile game, I would hope the developers would do something to restrict my play time and promote a healthier lifestyle for me.

Kudos to Team Clash of Clans for being socially responsible by creating a game I can't play nonstop during the hours I'm awake.

---
    Lynn
    June 19, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:20 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    Just drop to titans and you can play as much as you want.
    how can we when 8 attacks are done there done how can we drop by not attacking? that will take days i love what they have done they have made it better for guys that wanna push but i have surely made a mistake get me OUTTA HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    8 attacks per day for those pushing hard in legends before.
    PUSHING HARD
    PUSHING HARD

that's the difference

THERE IS 300,000 PLAYERS in legends league every season, only 15,000 is PUSHING HARD. if they split legends into legends 3, 2 and 1 only the legends 1 player will be happy with this solution.

i'm not even close to PUSHING HARD and i'm currently 19000 in global rank very sad with the update
    Last edited by MatheusAraujo88; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:34 AM.

Its amazing how many people dont get why the attack/defense ratio has to stay 1:1. Anybody out there who is asking for more attacks but to keep defenses the same, your rude awakening is here. Legends is now about skill on offense and defense. You can no longer get by on just playing more than others.
    Last edited by MiddleC; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:20 AM.

yes it was someone else, post deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MatheusAraujo88 View Post
    PUSHING HARD
    PUSHING HARD

that's the difference

THERE IS 300,000 PLAYERS in legends league every season, only 15,000 is PUSHING HARD. if they split legends into legends 3, 2 and 1 only the legends 1 player will be happy with this solution.

i'm not even close to PUSHING HARD and i'm currently 19000 in global rank very sad with the update
    I like this solution and I wasn't pushing hard ....I just abhored clouds. Different people play different ways.
    And 2222 was responding to a player who talked about pushing, in his defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooke View Post
    I like this solution and I wasn't pushing hard ....I just abhored clouds. Different people play different ways.
    And 2222 was responding to a player who talked about pushing, in his defence.
    i agree, but they treated different play styles with the same solution.
    of course nobody like clouds, i have clan mates that cant wait a single minute to find a base.

but the vast majority of players in legends are not pushing, or even pushing hard, and the solution they gave us affect us all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPokes View Post
    It'll be more competitive now as it isn't based on who can spend more time with their phone screen on
    Agreed. Legend league on my personal opinion is for maxed base with superb attacking skill.

If you want to farm, just drop league
    Last edited by ilhard; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:05 AM.