Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch out Titans, the clouds are coming

Centennial Club

Watch out Titans, the clouds are coming

Dear SC,
    I see multiple threads with many people saying they want more action in legends. Operation Blue sky will be turning gray again.
    The forecast says all of the people wanting out of legends will all be forced to drop to Titan by design. I know every legend in my clan is waiting for the season reset and will not be opting in again.

There is a massive army of resource thirsty, clashaholics that know how to play through clouds coming to Titan come reset. We will play 18 hours a day, we will take all available bases. The clouds have not been fixed, they have been moved to Titan.

It's time to rally all my disenfranchised Clashers that want to play the game past 8 hits a day while in legends. Spread the word. We are players too and demand satisfaction.

Keep trophies at 8 hits a day but let us play on past 5k trophies or we will be bringing dark skies to Titan in masses! There may be less of us but man do we raid. Good luck finding a base you unsupportive, foolhardy players telling us to just drop down.

We will drop, we will raid, we will make clouds as SC has not left us a choice.

Forum Elder
    I hope more players are available for targets in Titan. It'll take my wait down from 2 mins to 1 min.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I hope more players are available for targets in Titan. It'll take my wait down from 2 mins to 1 min.
    That totally spoiled my Doom and gloom man.👍😂

I think titans is going to be better only because before everyone in legends league could attack a titans base but a person in titans rarely attacked someone in legends league and now all the attackers in legends league are out of the pool so a lot more titans bases are available even though no more legends bases are.
    th12: 65/65/40 | 61/63/36 | 57/62/31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    Dear SC,
    I see multiple threads with many people saying they want more action in legends. Operation Blue sky will be turning gray again.
    The forecast says all of the people wanting out of legends will all be forced to drop to Titan by design. I know every legend in my clan is waiting for the season reset and will not be opting in again.

There is a massive army of resource thirsty, clashaholics that know how to play through clouds coming to Titan come reset. We will play 18 hours a day, we will take all available bases. The clouds have not been fixed, they have been moved to Titan.

It's time to rally all my disenfranchised Clashers that want to play the game past 8 hits a day while in legends. Spread the word. We are players too and demand satisfaction.

Keep trophies at 8 hits a day but let us play on past 5k trophies or we will be bringing dark skies to Titan in masses! There may be less of us but man do we raid. Good luck finding a base you unsupportive, foolhardy players telling us to just drop down.

Mhm..... in theory is the contrary....

More player drop to legend to titan, so in Titan more base to three star..

Ok, they have shield BUT with all people(rush,mini,low th) that drop to legend i think titan will go more interested...

Centennial Club
    On a serious note, I'm wondering if waking up to several defenses won will be a common occurrence with the mass exodus out of Titan.

I left Titan for the legend rework so now its just an even swap for the two of us in player in the pool.
    TH12, trophy high 6,299

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    Dear SC,

Why would anyone play clash of clans 18 hours a day?
    The number of players doing that would be so small I doubt it'll make very much difference and I'd think most the active players would be more interested in testing their skill than seeing how many lower league players they can farm. After all if your playing 18 hours a day you should be really good by now and wanting to prove it?
    Last edited by Traimus; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:00 PM.

Centennial Club
    Jesus God almighty these posts.

"We are disenfranchised!" (you aren't) "We will raise hell and make everyone else miserable for.. reasons!!" (you wont) "Do what I say or something bad will happen to you!" (It wont) "We will do this! We will do that! We will raid!" (go right ahead)

What is this post supposed to accomplish? We are TWO DAYS into the update. give it a chance. adapt to the new state of the game. be less miserable.

The clouds arenít even that bad down here