Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder hall/cwl unfair opponents

Builder hall/cwl unfair opponents

Now before I start I have a main account at th9 going to th10 soon with a builder hall bh6 going to 7 but i also have a mini 1 lv lower then main but 1 thing I always hate doing at times is builder hall attacks most of the time I can find targets to win against but after I have lost about 3 r 4 in a row and like on my mini I'm a bh5 but i match against bh7s and even bh8s now and again the system should be based on what bh u r like the normal multiplayer th not on how many trophies u have as some attacks I go into see it's like 3 bh levels above me and think we'll there is no way I'm winning this and I don't needs to be changed asap.
    Last edited by Benkin184; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:37 PM.

Millennial Club
    Look up "ladder system", it would do you a world of good to understand the system you are playing in to understand why your comments are off base.

Regarding CWL, been both discussed and explained often here on the forums. There is no matching at all. You are randomly grouped with 7 others within the same tier. If you are much weaker than the others within that tier, you will be demoted until you settle into a tier that is nearer to your norm. If a clan is much stronger, they will be promoted until they settle into a higher tier.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:17 PM.

Pro Member
    As far as cwl goes, its simple yet its not. There is no algorithm fpr matchup except fpr you are simply matched with other clans in the same league. Eventually, because its still going to take time, the clans you are "unfairly" matched with will move up in league. And I know its frustrating but in time you will be matched more and mote with more clans you can beat and then eventually you will move up to. Clw is based soley strength and skill. So until the stronger ones move up, you will unfortunatly deal with them until then. I hope this makes sense. But it is how it works. And as far as your first issue with builder hall goes, maybe someone else could answer that as i just play the builder hall for loot and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Look up "ladder system", it would do you a world of good to understand the system you are playing in to understand why your comments are off base.
    There is not alot online explaining "ladder system" could u explain it plz

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    As far as cwl goes, its simple yet its not. There is no algorithm fpr matchup except fpr you are simply matched with other clans in the same league. Eventually, because its still going to take time, the clans you are "unfairly" matched with will move up in league. And I know its frustrating but in time you will be matched more and mote with more clans you can beat and then eventually you will move up to. Clw is based soley strength and skill. So until the stronger ones move up, you will unfortunatly deal with them until then. I hope this makes sense. But it is how it works. And as far as your first issue with builder hall goes, maybe someone else could answer that as i just play the builder hall for loot and thats about it.
    Thank u for your feedback appriated for cwl annoying as it is ill be stronger eventually being able to deal with hard clans aswell as my clan mates

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Regarding CWL, been both discussed and explained often here on the forums. There is no matching at all. You are randomly grouped with 7 others within the same tier. If you are much weaker than the others within that tier, you will be demoted until you settle into a tier that is nearer to your norm. If a clan is much stronger, they will be promoted until they settle into a higher tier.
    Thank u for your feedback would u have any comments to day regarding my first arguement?

Forum Elder
    The builder base matches you up based strictly on trophies. You may be a victim of your own success if you are constantly up against opponents with a higher builder hall than you. I know it aint easy, but try and rush your hut as fast as you can, even if everything is only level 1. This will give you more troops to attack with, and more defenses they have to take down. There is a BB forum that has more info you can look there.

Quote Originally Posted by Benkin184 View Post
    There is not alot online explaining "ladder system" could u explain it plz
    A laddersystem does work like that:

You start somewhere and match up with others.
    You're stronger? You climb up the ladder.
    Got beaten up? You fall down the ladder.
    Until you reach a point where you start matching with ppl of your strenght. A self-sorting system.

Just the ladder in the BH are trophies and in CWL it's the league.

For these reasons, the stronger you are, the better your chances of winning.

On the offense side, if you can throttle your opponent, you will score a better percentage.

On the defense side, if you have more buildings for your opponent to attack, your defenses will have longer to cause damage. Level those buildings up and they do more damage while taking longer to destroy.

This is why you rush the Builder Base.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.