Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Cups Gained On Defense WIN?

No Cups Gained On Defense WIN?

So I am on Legend League and just checked my defense log. A -4 for a defense win!

Is this correct? Because if it is, that's messed up!

(Sorry if this topic has already been discussed. Did a quick search and couldn't find anything.)

wait you lose trophies even if you defend. wow, just wow
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:56 PM.
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Yes it is correct. You can only lose cups on defence even if they get zero stars.
    Last edited by chajado67; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:45 PM.

Yes it is correct, and yes, it's being discussed in several threads. It's got to do with % destruction. Attacker most likely got 4x% on your base...

What's the point of defending? No matter what, you end up losing cups! Not really liking this new update. In some way I may prefer the clouds because when I eventually found a base, I hit them hard for some solid loot and cups. And my defense also rewarded me with some deserved cups. I guess time to drop from Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefox12 View Post
    What's the point of defending? No matter what, you end up losing cups! Not really liking this new update. In some way I may prefer the clouds because when I eventually found a base, I hit them hard for some solid loot and cups. And my defense also rewarded me with some deserved cups. I guess time to drop from Legend.
    It seems there are quite a few with the same opinion, yet [of course] there also are those with the opposite opinion - check the front page for more threads on the topic.... If you want to 'drop' trophies, remember: you don't lose trophies when attacking, so that's no use ...

I had this happen to me today too. It seems crazy to lose trophies for someone else’s mistake.

Forum Contender
    It's the same for everyone, I don't really get why this worries anyone?

You have the same advantage when you attack, when the day comes and you have to rush that 8th attack before the day ends, and your heroes aren't ready, or your CC is empty .... you can still raid. Even just 10% damage is better than not raiding at all.

A good defence will take away less cups than a poor one. That is the point of good defence.

Quote Originally Posted by chajado67 View Post
    A good defence will take away less cups than a poor one. That is the point of good defence.
    I see what you are trying to do there. But losing cups on a defense win which is RARE, is still a big let down of this update.