Thread: Some help on troops pls

Some help on troops pls

Hello folks!

This is one alt of mine which i plan to not only unlock OTTO but regular evolve it.

Our friend Noc have posted incredible content about defenses, so no doubts about it but...
    Yeah i have only upgraded BH8's meta as you can see. I wanna unlock OTTO, but not ASAP. So, what path of upgrading troops guys do u think i have to follow.

I'm planning to max what i have best (barbs, giants, carts, level 17 bomber).
    Then maybe alternate between BM and Balloon maybe?

In my main, my preferred troops are: giant, cart, barbs, archers, balloon, beta minion
    Thanks in Advance!

[Edit: my Battle Machine is at level 19]

Peace!
    Last edited by michelms; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:49 PM.

I talk about this in my article/second video. If OTTO is *NOT* a priority, then I would drop the new stuff, upgrade the lab, bring new stuff up to the same level as the old stuff, and focus on your preferred attack strategy in the lab. Keep in mind that you may have to upgrade storages if you're not getting the perks from the Gold Pass. The meta - at the moment - has shifted to air. To get to OTTO, you need only upgrade the Cannon Carts, so if you plan on running with ground at BH9 I would make that the first troop to upgrade anyway.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Ty Noc
    Yes
    I plan the following upgrading
    1) carts
    2) barbs
    3) giants
    4) level 17 bombers
    Then BM straight to 25
    Then I'll begin to upgrade air

The point is: i have the following air troops:
    Level 11 minion
    Level 10 BD
    Level 10 NW
    Level 1 Dropship

Which 2 of them i begin to focus on?
    Last edited by michelms; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:59 AM.

Beta Minions and Baby Dragons. Beta Minions can be used to snipe early on - including the BH. I run them all the way in my hyper-rush games. In fact, I know a BH9 player right now running L18 Beta Minions in all 6 camps and consistently pulling 70/2 or better over 5200 trophies. (They’re that good.) Baby Dragons go to 4 units per camp starting at L18 and are wicked all alone or for clearing the periphery in combos with other troops. Not so useful until L18 though, IMNSHO, so rank accordingly.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Beta Minions and Baby Dragons. Beta Minions can be used to snipe early on - including the BH. I run them all the way in my hyper-rush games. In fact, I know a BH9 player right now running L18 Beta Minions in all 6 camps and consistently pulling 70/2 or better over 5200 trophies. (They’re that good.) Baby Dragons go to 4 units per camp starting at L18 and are wicked all alone or for clearing the periphery in combos with other troops. Not so useful until L18 though, IMNSHO, so rank accordingly.
    Tysm great Noc!

Forum Elder
    Won 7 in a row during my clock tower boost and ended at 4535 averaging about 75% with maxed minions (2 camps of DS lvl 16). Next up is baby dragons with the +1. I should cruise to 5K if i want.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Ty Noc
    Yes
    I plan the following upgrading
    1) carts
    2) barbs
    3) giants
    4) level 17 bombers
    Then BM straight to 25
    Then I'll begin to upgrade air

The point is: i have the following air troops:
    Level 11 minion
    Level 10 BD
    Level 10 NW
    Level 1 Dropship

Which 2 of them i begin to focus on?
    This is determined by your time spent on the game. If you only do loot raids (f2p) upgrade troops that will help make it easier for you to get the 3 wins. If you play a fair amount then upgrade a set army such as barbs n carts.
    turtle - Creative Clash