Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league Un fair play

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8

    Legend league Un fair play

    I have been a hard core legend league player for a long while, I usually attack within 24 hours at least 15 to 18 attacks a day , I buy alot of gems to keep my troops on boost, I do not like this new legend league updates, it feels like a punishment, to limit me to 8 attacks a day , for clash of clans to pick the base I have to attack, this is so unfair, this is a punishment for is legend league players, I spend at least 1,000 a month in the gem store , But I will not continue doing that as long as I am restricted to 8 attacks a day and as long as clash of clans is picking what base I have to attack, I am not a kid I am clearly capable of deciding how many attacks I want to do, and I am not a child I don't need clash of cans choosing my base, MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF CLASH OF CLANS WANTS TO MAKE IT FAIR GAME PLAY THEY NEED TO TAKE THE LIMIT OFF AND THEY NEED TO LET US CHOOSE WHAT BASE WE WANT LIKE IT WAS, DON NOT RE STRICT US Because this is so not fair, please someone help please get this to who it needs to go to because me and about 200 other mates are starting a trend of going on strike we will not purchase any more gems until these unfair changes are dealt with. We should be free to play like every other leaugue

  2. #2
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,427
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    I have been a hard core legend league player for a long while, I usually attack within 24 hours at least 15 to 18 attacks a day , I buy alot of gems to keep my troops on boost, I do not like this new legend league updates, it feels like a punishment, to limit me to 8 attacks a day , for clash of clans to pick the base I have to attack, this is so unfair, this is a punishment for is legend league players, I spend at least 1,000 a month in the gem store , But I will not continue doing that as long as I am restricted to 8 attacks a day and as long as clash of clans is picking what base I have to attack, I am not a kid I am clearly capable of deciding how many attacks I want to do, and I am not a child I don't need clash of cans choosing my base, MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF CLASH OF CLANS WANTS TO MAKE IT FAIR GAME PLAY THEY NEED TO TAKE THE LIMIT OFF AND THEY NEED TO LET US CHOOSE WHAT BASE WE WANT LIKE IT WAS, DON NOT RE STRICT US Because this is so not fair, please someone help please get this to who it needs to go to because me and about 200 other mates are starting a trend of going on strike we will not purchase any more gems until these unfair changes are dealt with. We should be free to play like every other leaugue
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Legends isn't changing just because you don't like it. The restriction won't be removed, but supercell may or may not increase or decrease the limit in the future.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

  3. #3
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,157
    Do you even have the slightest idea about the 'fair play' you're talking about?
    1k bucks a month for clash?
    200 others thinking the same, communicating it with you?
    15-18 attacks in legend league, a day?

    4 things I already kinda doubt from your post. The changes are here to stay, until further notice. So sorry to say, take your 200 friends and your big money and go for your proposed strike.

  4. #4
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    9,900
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    I have been a hard core legend league player for a long while, I usually attack within 24 hours at least 15 to 18 attacks a day , I buy alot of gems to keep my troops on boost, I do not like this new legend league updates, it feels like a punishment, to limit me to 8 attacks a day , for clash of clans to pick the base I have to attack, this is so unfair, this is a punishment for is legend league players, I spend at least 1,000 a month in the gem store , But I will not continue doing that as long as I am restricted to 8 attacks a day and as long as clash of clans is picking what base I have to attack, I am not a kid I am clearly capable of deciding how many attacks I want to do, and I am not a child I don't need clash of cans choosing my base, MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF CLASH OF CLANS WANTS TO MAKE IT FAIR GAME PLAY THEY NEED TO TAKE THE LIMIT OFF AND THEY NEED TO LET US CHOOSE WHAT BASE WE WANT LIKE IT WAS, DON NOT RE STRICT US Because this is so not fair, please someone help please get this to who it needs to go to because me and about 200 other mates are starting a trend of going on strike we will not purchase any more gems until these unfair changes are dealt with. We should be free to play like every other leaugue
    All depends on how one defines "fair", and how one defines the mission statement and goals for Legends.

    If the intent of Legends is the same as that of all other trophy leagues, then yes, I agree with you.

    But if the intention of Legends is the Global Leaderboard, to identify a worthy champion, then I disagree. Take any true competive league, like NFL. All teams play a equal number of games (fair). They cannot play just anyone, but rather only the teams they are scheduled to play (fair).

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    372
    lol. sorry. op starts by making a claim of 1000 a month for gems to boost troops to get 15-18 attacks per day....

    and finishes saying legends league should be free to play -- which is what the current system is doing

    #irony

    i know, i know "free" to play should read "able" to play

    translation: it is unfair that skill is required for top status in an e-sport. i want to be able to buy my status instead of compete for it
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,654
    Cool story bro. Don't believe the 1000 bucks/month at allllllll.

    And that is an interesting definition of fair.

  7. #7
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    9,900
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Cool story bro. Don't believe the 1000 bucks/month at allllllll.

    And that is an interesting definition of fair.
    Note they never specified denomination, dependent upon currency, they may be spending an equivalent of $5 USD per month.

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    lol. sorry. op starts by making a claim of 1000 a month for gems to boost troops to get 15-18 attacks per day....

    and finishes saying legends league should be free to play -- which is what the current system is doing

    #irony

    i know, i know "free" to play should read "able" to play

    translation: it is unfair that skill is required for top status in an e-sport. i want to be able to buy my status instead of compete for it
    Right and attack bases that can be easily over powered

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    I have been a hard core legend league player for a long while, I usually attack within 24 hours at least 15 to 18 attacks a day , I buy alot of gems to keep my troops on boost, I do not like this new legend league updates, it feels like a punishment, to limit me to 8 attacks a day , for clash of clans to pick the base I have to attack, this is so unfair, this is a punishment for is legend league players, I spend at least 1,000 a month in the gem store , But I will not continue doing that as long as I am restricted to 8 attacks a day and as long as clash of clans is picking what base I have to attack, I am not a kid I am clearly capable of deciding how many attacks I want to do, and I am not a child I don't need clash of cans choosing my base, MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF CLASH OF CLANS WANTS TO MAKE IT FAIR GAME PLAY THEY NEED TO TAKE THE LIMIT OFF AND THEY NEED TO LET US CHOOSE WHAT BASE WE WANT LIKE IT WAS, DON NOT RE STRICT US Because this is so not fair, please someone help please get this to who it needs to go to because me and about 200 other mates are starting a trend of going on strike we will not purchase any more gems until these unfair changes are dealt with. We should be free to play like every other leaugue
    So....you liked the clouds? Concidering the cloud problem forgive me if I find it hard to believe you attacked 18 times in a day. And as far as money is involved thats great. Spend money. Supercell appreciates it. Now I'm not gonna say youre buying your status concidering you cant actually do that as there is no pay to win. But rather you were paying for gems to boost. That's fine. But with 3 starring your attacks you get a generous amount of trophies for doing so. As usual the update will be tweaked, they always are. Just let it ride for now and see what happens.

  10. #10
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,303
    First off spending $1000 per month (although the Op didn't even specify the currency) is not that far fetched, I've known plenty of people who would spend close to that on the game. (not to be confused with me lol, I don't) We have no idea about other people's incomes. For many people in this world $1000 a month is pocket change which I recognize for people struggling to get by might seem mind blowing, but it's true.

    Secondly, the Op never said they spend it only on one account, nor did they say they only use it to boost troops, all assumptions made by people on the forums.

    Thirdly, when people tend to spend lots of money on a game, they also tend to be connected with many other people who spend similarly. If you spend that much on the game, you are invested, you will hang out with others who are similarly invested.

    The toxicity on these forums seems to be at an all-time high, or maybe I'm just getting old and cranky.

    To the Op's point, I disagree that it should be a free for all and by most accounts I like the changes, although I do wish there was an option for variability in the number of attacks you were able to take in a day. Some days 8 is just right, some days there would be no way I could make 5, other days I could easily do 20. To pigeon hole it at 8 limits the flexibility of COC's players' schedules and lives and I do believe it will end up costing them players and money in the long run, possibly as much if not more so than the clouds.
    Last edited by SumoSloth; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •