Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league Un fair play

First we complain about the clouds, and now that they’re gone, we complain about how they fixed it? ARE YOU NEVER SATISFIED COMMUNITY?!

Centennial Club
    I think this was the right way to take Legends. The old way was highly unfair. Top players were using unscrupulous methods to dominate the leaderboard and collecting hefty rewards for doing so. All the while there 24 hour a day methods were creating huge cloud issues for the rest of us. If you looked at the leaderboard after an update or season start they would have way more attacks than the average person could generate all season. I was always perplexed because it's taking me hours to find 1 base.

To answer the rest of your post...you can do all of that in Titans or below. They didn't remove the option from you. Legends is not a farm league or a hobby fest. It's a competition and this new bracket system has done exactly that. It's beautiful. I was never doing 8 attacks a day anyway because of the amount of time it took to get a base.

I would look forward to an opt out feature. You should be automatically removed from legends with a button reducing your trophies to 4900 with a long cool down. Or make Legends a option. So once you get to 4999 trophies if you don't want to enter legends you just say no and your trophy winnings stop counting towards your tally. So you can drop but you will never go above 4999 until you accept legends. Kinda like when you cap your loot. You don't get it but it doesn't stop coming at you. It just goes nowhere.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    First we complain about the clouds, and now that they’re gone, we complain about how they fixed it? ARE YOU NEVER SATISFIED COMMUNITY?!
    Long before knowing what OBS was going to consist of, many of us said that whatever it was, there would be complaints. There is nothing whatsoever that Sc could have done which would have satisfied everybody, and of course it is always those who are most dissatisfied who make the most noise.

The negative comments on this update haven't actually been to bad. Which implies SC have probably got close to doing as well as they could in terms of pleasing the highest proportion of players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I for one think the system implemented for legends is a good one. Could tweaks be done? Absolutely. The only real thing inagree with is that yes, it would be nice if there was an easier way to drop out of legends should one choose to do that. The optional cap at 4999 trophys actually doesnt sound like a bad idea. Might make clouds right at that point a bit high. But hey if players have that OPTION.....well then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    I have been a hard core legend league player for a long while, I usually attack within 24 hours at least 15 to 18 attacks a day , I buy alot of gems to keep my troops on boost, I do not like this new legend league updates, it feels like a punishment, to limit me to 8 attacks a day , for clash of clans to pick the base I have to attack, this is so unfair, this is a punishment for is legend league players, I spend at least 1,000 a month in the gem store , But I will not continue doing that as long as I am restricted to 8 attacks a day and as long as clash of clans is picking what base I have to attack, I am not a kid I am clearly capable of deciding how many attacks I want to do, and I am not a child I don't need clash of cans choosing my base, MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF CLASH OF CLANS WANTS TO MAKE IT FAIR GAME PLAY THEY NEED TO TAKE THE LIMIT OFF AND THEY NEED TO LET US CHOOSE WHAT BASE WE WANT LIKE IT WAS, DON NOT RE STRICT US Because this is so not fair, please someone help please get this to who it needs to go to because me and about 200 other mates are starting a trend of going on strike we will not purchase any more gems until these unfair changes are dealt with. We should be free to play like every other leaugue
    This isn't unfair play if everyone in the league has the same amount of attacks as you. It's just how legends league is going to operate. The best suggestion is to drop leagues and attack as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    First off respect is not a right given for being a specific gender. It's earned. You, however, have not earned it
    Very well expressed. 👍

Another who want to take advantadge of how unfair legends league was, or a perma th10 getting crushed out of legends

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Toxic is as toxic does. If someone comes on here making demands like that or else they quit the game and such, they more than likely arent going to get the most friendly responses to begin with. Oh and OP, if y'all do quit, leave your collectors, storages, clan castle and th out on the edges. Thanks!!
    And down to titan

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I never complained about the clouds so correct that

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by grimtar View Post
    very well expressed. 👍
    and your point is?????? And i do not care nope sure dont