Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league Un fair play

  1. #11
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    First off spending $1000 per month (although the Op didn't even specify the currency) is not that far fetched, I've known plenty of people who would spend close to that on the game. (not to be confused with me lol, I don't) We have no idea about other people's incomes. For many people in this world $1000 a month is pocket change which I recognize for people struggling to get by might seem mind blowing, but it's true.
    After rereading the post some time later, I got the idea he was more refering to 1k gems/month.
    But honestly didn't bother to correct my post in that point since the OP was coming in here, rambling, ranting, demanding and trying to 'blackmail' SC to do what he wants (change it, or me and my 200 buds wont spend money anymore!).
    While demanding 'fair play'. Unlimited attacks were quite the opposit, since ppl were piloting, or account-sharing to get their cups in the highest range. With limited attacks (and the number 8 is quite high, compared to what a legend high in cups was able to get in) there is no such thing anymore. So 'more fair' as he does demand.

    So well, guess who started the tox-war in here and got the echo.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 PM.

  2. #12
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    771
    Toxic is as toxic does. If someone comes on here making demands like that or else they quit the game and such, they more than likely arent going to get the most friendly responses to begin with. Oh and OP, if y'all do quit, leave your collectors, storages, clan castle and th out on the edges. Thanks!!

  3. #13
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8
    And Phoenix there is no need u to be so rude maybe u should learn some respect first
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Legends isn't changing just because you don't like it. The restriction won't be removed, but supercell may or may not increase or decrease the limit in the future.

  4. #14
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8
    First off u smart mouth rude individual if u dont like my post then bypass it noone made u stop and read it and be a bully, further more I AM A FEMALE, SO DID UR MOTHER NOT TEACH U TO BE RESPECTFUL I GUESS NOT, Next off I will demand what I choose to when I feel it's unfair I will speak what I choose whether u like it or not I truly dont care BUT APARENTLY U ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BUT STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    After rereading the post some time later, I got the idea he was more refering to 1k gems/month.
    But honestly didn't bother to correct my post in that point since the OP was coming in here, rambling, ranting, demanding and trying to 'blackmail' SC to do what he wants (change it, or me and my 200 buds wont spend money anymore!).
    While demanding 'fair play'. Unlimited attacks were quite the opposit, since ppl were piloting, or account-sharing to get their cups in the highest range. With limited attacks (and the number 8 is quite high, compared to what a legend high in cups was able to get in) there is no such thing anymore. So 'more fair' as he does demand.

    So well, guess who started the tox-war in here and got the echo.

  5. #15
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Right and attack bases that can be easily over powered
    And I do not care what u believe DEFINITELY I DO NOT CARE

  6. #16
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    First off u smart mouth rude individual if u dont like my post then bypass it noone made u stop and read it and be a bully, further more I AM A FEMALE, SO DID UR MOTHER NOT TEACH U TO BE RESPECTFUL I GUESS NOT, Next off I will demand what I choose to when I feel it's unfair I will speak what I choose whether u like it or not I truly dont care BUT APARENTLY U ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BUT STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
    You're not helping your case... just saying.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    248
    OP, the obs stuff has been discussed for a long time now.
    The 8 attacks a day restriction was in one of the sneak peeks.
    Did you not read or watch any of the sneak peeks?
    If you had, you would have known what was coming.

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    771
    OP it does not matter if you are a male or female. This is about a game. It does not distinguish one way or another. And secondly when you come on here with an attitude such as you did making demands from a company that owes you nothing, please do not expect the most friendly responses. Thirdly, this is a community forum, most on here are other players, and much fewer are actual Supercell staff. So whether you like peoples responses or not, you will get responses. And lastly no one is bullying you, or insulting you. But the way you are percieving and responding to everything leads me (based on what i see) to believe that you are either still a child/teen, or not the most mature for being an adult. Bottom line is if you are going to be a part of the forums, you are gonna have to take everything with a grain of salt so long as what people say follows the forum rules. To which so far everyone has. And as myself have learned, if you continue to blow up on here as you all ready have, dont be surprised if a moderator brings it to your attention as they do read these threads to make sure rules are being followed. Have a good day.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM.

  9. #19
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    First off u smart mouth rude individual if u dont like my post then bypass it noone made u stop and read it and be a bully, further more I AM A FEMALE, SO DID UR MOTHER NOT TEACH U TO BE RESPECTFUL I GUESS NOT, Next off I will demand what I choose to when I feel it's unfair I will speak what I choose whether u like it or not I truly dont care BUT APARENTLY U ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BUT STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
    I don't care for gender. I care for words.
    And I'm not really worried about what you have to say. Honestly? Just another person, rampaging about a change they think is unfair, because it changed something. While ignoring the fact the proposed 'fair play' was gone in the version before, for several reasons. Quite a bunch of reasons actually.

    If you demand to be able to demand (quite the construction), I'll take my granted right to post something in a public forum about something someone posted. And if you're posting something rude, chances are you will get a rude answer.

    I'll just assume you're some kind of troll and stop feeding you.
    But I welcome you back to the forum. First post in 2015 and now active again.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:40 PM.

  10. #20
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,434
    Quote Originally Posted by heavn View Post
    First off u smart mouth rude individual if u dont like my post then bypass it noone made u stop and read it and be a bully, further more I AM A FEMALE, SO DID UR MOTHER NOT TEACH U TO BE RESPECTFUL I GUESS NOT, Next off I will demand what I choose to when I feel it's unfair I will speak what I choose whether u like it or not I truly dont care BUT APARENTLY U ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BUT STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
    First off respect is not a right given for being a specific gender. It's earned. You, however, have not earned it. I don't care if you're a woman. I don't have to respect you one bit if you're gonna act like a privileged brat thinking that somehow your opinion matters more because you spend gems.

    Second, everyone is free to express their opinions on these forums, even dissenting opinions. If you can't tolerate disagreement then you should probably just drop your argument now, because each successive comment you've made so far has lost you more and more credibility and respect. Can't really expect people to take you seriously when you propose a strike against supercell and claiming that being a woman earns you a free respect pass.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •