Thread: BUG: EA Doesn't Target Warden Out of Bounds

BUG: EA Doesn't Target Warden Out of Bounds

Just noticed this interesting issue, don't think it's related to the update. I was attacking and only had my warden left. I was sure I was about to get toasted by the Eagle Artillery for under 70% and not all of my loot bonus. But then my warden drifted past the edge to hit the next building and the EA didn't fire. I cleared 3 more buildings to get my full bonus, so the bug definitely worked out in my favor. EA finally locked on once my Warden drifted back into the buildable field.

EDIT: Warden was in air mode, hence the ability to drift 'out of bounds'
    Last edited by GreatGrandWarden; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:41 PM.

can you share us a video or pictures? the ea has not an infinity range → maybe warden was out of range.

My understanding is that EA can target the whole field minus its blind spot. Either way, Warden was definitely close enough to be targeted. I have 3 screenshots, 1 showing the first target, the next showing the Warden out of bounds, not being targeted, and the last showing the next targeting almost 40 seconds later, once the Warden drifts back in bounds.

first_target.jpg

no_target.jpg

retarget.jpg
    Last edited by GreatGrandWarden; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    My understanding is that EA can target the whole field minus its blind spot.

Either way, Warden was definitely close enough to be targeted. It gets targeted once, just before it drifts out of bounds, then again once it comes back into the field. I have a screenshot but I am having trouble posting it.
    try Imgflip Meme Generator and use the generated code in the middle.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM.

edited my post above with screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    edited my post above with screenshots
    yes that is out of the map. same thing happened with healer and i guess lavapuppies as well but this was long time ago.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:33 PM.