Thread: You should be able to loan out the 6th builder...

Centennial Club

You should be able to loan out the 6th builder...

I was just thinking, the majority of people who unlock the 6th builder will be maxed out, or close to doing so, so it kind of makes the 6th builder pointless. Could we not loan out the 6th builder either to a second account or an in-game buddy? Just a thought...

i have a few mini accounts and i will max out the builder base long before i max out the main village. i will be able to use the 6th builder

Quote Originally Posted by evansuk2000 View Post
    ...the majority of people who unlock the 6th builder will be maxed out...
    so the majority is already TH12 max ? I doubt that.
    I'm one month into TH12, upgraded from TH11 Max and I'm sure that I get the sixth builder before I hit max.

the majority of people who unlock the 6th builder will be maxed out, or close to doing so
    I disagree. You don't have to be maxed or even close to unlock the 6th builder. In either village.

I believe you need to be th10 or higher to have all gear ups in the main village, and max out one building and one troop at bh9. I'd say that's less than 5% of all bh9 upgrades. Yes, the BM is a tougher nut but if you focus on that early, you'll have it lvl 30 long before you're maxed bh9.

Then again in the main village the only requirement is th 10 level mortars so why would most people be maxed in main village when they unlock the 6th builder? Not majority of all those millions of players between th10 and th12 are maxed or close to maxed th12s.

Pro Member
    good point but SC wont allow it.

The only way to max builder base before main base is by doing walls slowly on main base.
    I have 2 th11 minis and both are half way done. i am perfectly fine with having lava walls for th12. The builder base battle machine is only lvl12 on them (all loot was always collected).

Even if i could get the resources for it constant update (which is not possible due to loot cap) i would still be th12 before i get the builder. and frankly speaking, its help on th12 is "too little, too late", you really need it when upgrades are cheap (few millions or less only)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

I was just thinking, the majority of people who unlock the 6th builder will be maxed out, or close to doing so, so it kind of makes the 6th builder pointless. Could we not ‘loan out’ the 6th builder either to a second account or an in-game buddy? Just a thought...
    Do not equate a transient state to a permanent state.

Yes, I was 100% maxed out on both bases, until the update was released! Granted, O.T.T.O will not be of any service on the Main Base by the time I unlock him, but he will be of value on the Builder Base!

The game today has many transient states due only to players reaching max, then entering a holding pattern awaiting an update with new content. Now consider the game in 5 years from now, TH 16 and BH 14! At that time, players reaching BH 9, unlocking O.T.T.O will still be far off max on both bases.

The game should not accomodate transitory nor temporary states. If it will last in the long run, it should then be designed for such.