Thread: New Siege Machine - Monster Mortar/ Trojan Tank

Lightbulb New Siege Machine - Monster Mortar/ Trojan Tank

Monster Mortar.png

The MM/TT

For TH13 I think there should be a new siege machine. However one that plays a little different from the rest. Where the current three siege machine are used to pretty much tank as much damage as possible before releasing their troops, I think having a siege machine that is more of a support would be awesome a TH13. Also I think that this siege machine should primarily target defending heroes and CC troops.

The Monster Mortar or Trojan Tank will change the style of attacks for TH13. It will allow for kill squads to be lighter and allows damage to be dealt from a greater range making thus evening out the effect of the Eagle Artillery. I have attached a crude drawing of what I think it will look like.

Stats (At Max)

Preferred Target - Heroes and CC troops

Attack type - Splash ( radius 2 tiles)

Housing Space - 1

Movement Speed - 8

Attack Speed - 2.5s

Training time - 30 mins

Cost - 125000

Damage per second - 175

Damage per hit - 438

Hit points - 3500

I wrote a thread about ideas that I would like to see at TH13. If you would like to see more ideas please click this link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Siege-Machine

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by scar View Post
    Monster Mortar.png

The MM/TT

For TH13 I think there should be a new siege machine. However one that plays a little different from the rest. Where the current three siege machine are used to pretty much tank as much damage as possible before releasing their troops, I think having a siege machine that is more of a support would be awesome a TH13. Also I think that this siege machine should primarily target defending heroes and CC troops.

The Monster Mortar or Trojan Tank will change the style of attacks for TH13. It will allow for kill squads to be lighter and allows damage to be dealt from a greater range making thus evening out the effect of the Eagle Artillery. I have attached a crude drawing of what I think it will look like.

Stats (At Max)

Preferred Target - Heroes and CC troops

Attack type - Splash ( radius 2 tiles)

Housing Space - 1

Movement Speed - 8

Attack Speed - 2.5s

Training time - 30 mins

Cost - 125000

Damage per second - 175

Damage per hit - 438

Hit points - 3500

I wrote a thread about ideas that I would like to see at TH13. If you would like to see more ideas please click this link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Siege-Machine
    I had an idea similar to your but mine targets defence that need Elixir and Dark Elixir to function, got some really good feedback but my idea was missing something.

So with that some common question I got;

What happens if all 3 heroes are being upgraded and there are no Clan Castle troops.

The hit points are too low for a Seige machine, care to explain why?

I got more but...... answer this first.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    I had an idea similar to your but mine targets defence that need Elixir and Dark Elixir to function, got some really good feedback but my idea was missing something.

So with that some common question I got;

What happens if all 3 heroes are being upgraded and there are no Clan Castle troops.

The hit points are too low for a Seige machine, care to explain why?

I got more but...... answer this first.
    1. If there are no cc troops then it will target anything. So building, defences ....

2. The hit points are lower than the other siege machine as it has a vastly superior range. If it was able to deal damage a longer ranges and have large hit point pool it, in my opinion, would be OP. As a support siege machine i think damage dealer with lower health is the way to go.

Hope that helps you understand my thinking behind it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by scar View Post
    1. If there are no cc troops then it will target anything. So building, defences ....

2. The hit points are lower than the other siege machine as it has a vastly superior range. If it was able to deal damage a longer ranges and have large hit point pool it, in my opinion, would be OP. As a support siege machine i think damage dealer with lower health is the way to go.

Hope that helps you understand my thinking behind it.
    Yes, thanks for the clarification.