Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Great Update, One complaint

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyduk View Post
    For the 3rd time, it will take weeks, not a day. I also mentioned the cooldown on base changes. So before you get all defensive fanboi on me, read everything I wrote.
    Perhaps you could read what you are responding to, particularly if you are going to accuse others of not reading what you wrote.

You keep on about "the rate at which you are losing trophies", but that is because you are still taking your attacks. He suggested not doing so.

Now I don't know how high you are in Legends, but on average, you should expect to lose around 20-25 trophies per attack, 150-175 per day. If you don't take your attacks, then those will be pure losses, and it should only take a few days unless you are very high in Legends - which seems unlikely given your comments about others not trying against you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

As I said, at the rate I'm losing trophies it will take weeks to get to Titan 1, which is 4899 trophies when leaving Legends.
    Say huh? Just spend 15 minutes hitting the attack button, drop your AQ, then surrender. You’ll get lower than 4899. If you decide to continue in upper Titans, you can expect to find yourself the victim of other trophy droppers though, and that means doing it again. I’ve been hanging out down around 4400 trophies and had next to zero trophy droppers. In fact, my defense log shows none in 3 weeks. Of course, you need to get out of Legends but all you need to do that is take a week off under the new system.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:56 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Fixing all of these problems may be a massive headache for Supercell, but an opt out feature that just drops you to 4899 trophies would be great, at least until a better solution can be found. (At least at the beginning of the next season so I don't have to drop 100 trophies?)

Thanks,

Ska
    I support your idea, that opt out feature will be very effective, at least for most of my clan members who are in struggle to get out of legend league. Most legend players in my clan complained that they hate being limited in playing&farming, also the fact that they need to take up to 8 defences per day.

In conclusion, even after the update clouds are still a controversial thing in clash. It's hard to be fixed, especially to satisfy most players with the solution.

So far, my personal problem being in legend is not being able to farm freely... so if I had taken my 8 attacks, I couldn't farm more, where as that day I was free and wanted to farm more. Right now, I'd prefer being out from legends, at least until I'm very close to max.

I have an idea, that you are able to attack more than 8x a day, but then you will be forced out extra defences probably the next day. Where if you use less than 8x, you're still forced to take up to 8 defences per day. Not sure how my idea will work, haven't really thought of it properly...

For now, just believe that Sc might done a little more tweaks of legend leagues in the future.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Say huh? Just spend 15 minutes hitting the attack button, drop your AQ, then surrender. You’ll get lower than 4899. If you decide to continue in upper Titans, you can expect to find yourself the victim of other trophy droppers though, and that means doing it again. I’ve been hanging out down around 4400 trophies and had next to zero trophy droppers. In fact, my defense log shows none in 3 weeks. Of course, you need to get out of Legends but all you need to do that is take a week off under the new system.
    There is no point attacking at all if you want to drop trophies.

You cannot lose any on attack, and you cannot gain any on defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

That's not how it works.
    If you don't opt into legends on the season reset, you will get attacked by titans and your trophies will drop from 5000 down to below 4900 so you will then be in titans.

Edit: I had that wrong, you automatically stay in legends at reset, so you instead need to make a farm war base design and take some defenses to go from 5000 to 4899 to get into titans. I would imagine that would happen the first day.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:32 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you don't opt into legends on the season reset, you will get attacked by titans and your trophies will drop from 5000 down to below 4900 so you will then be in titans.
    Is there any link for this? Just need to get off legend league asap

Quote Originally Posted by ilhard View Post
    Is there any link for this? Just need to get off legend league asap
    See the frequently asked questions sticky thread at the top of the page. It is the first post with all of the questions and answers. If you don't opt into legends when you will not be able to attack, but you will get attacked when not on shield and you will drop down to below 4900, which then makes you a titan.

edit: Mario notes below that if you are already in legends though you are automatically still in at season reset so you will have to take some "legends defenses" to get to 4899.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:27 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This is only possible if you hit 5000 from Titan. You won't have to opt in between seasons; the game does it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    This is only possible if you hit 5000 from Titan. You won't have to opt in between seasons; the game does it for you.
    Ah that does make a difference then. It will take some defenses to go from 5000 to 4899. Still, you only have to lose 101 cups so with a farm war base design it should be fast. One day?
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:31 AM.

Millennial Club
    With no loot lose on defense .. I prefer legend
    Although I found 8 hit per day is much for casual like me

Of course I'm not a hardcore farmer .. just noobmaster69 😜

Drill and collector pump to the max with no worries