Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Great Update, One complaint

Great Update, One complaint

So far everything is great, I was pleasantly surprised that IT L6 got a nice visual upgrade.

That being said, I have a bone to pick with the new Legend League set up.

Now, I get that max players aren't concerned with farming, and that's fine, I can just drop trophies right?

Well, not exactly. The problem is, even just loot attacks are gaining me more trophies than I am losing, and on top of that, it appears other players are attempting to drop trophies as well, so I end up almost breaking even.

Additionally, I wanted to swap to a base that was so bad that anyone could 3 star it, but alas, there is a 24 hour wait to use a new base, and I'm not talking about how you always set your base for the next day, I'm talking about a recently edited base lockout. What is the purpose of this if I can't use it until tomorrow anyways?

I understand that the end of the season is soon, and I will be back to 5000 trophies, but I still need to lose 100 trophies, which at this rate could take a week plus.

Fixing all of these problems may be a massive headache for Supercell, but an opt out feature that just drops you to 4899 trophies would be great, at least until a better solution can be found. (At least at the beginning of the next season so I don't have to drop 100 trophies?)

Thanks,

Ska

Quote Originally Posted by Heyduk View Post
    I still need to lose 100 trophies, which at this rate could take a week plus.
    Season reset is in 4 days
    im curious if on the 5000 reset you will have to take a day to sign up and then drop from legend ��

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    im curious if on the 5000 reset you will have to take a day to sign up and then drop from legend ��
    I wouldn't think so? You didn't have a league badge on reset before, maybe you'll be able to attack once freely

Make sure the first attack is a loss then lol

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by mnschwarz View Post
    Make sure the first attack is a loss then lol
    if u get it right, than you still need to wait the whole day before you get to titan 1, so losing your attacks doesn't matter.

- TH10 - BH8 - Level 127 - 2889 MV - 2892 BB
    BK:19- AQ:21 Normal troops - 7-7-7-7-5-6-7-4-5-6-2-1 Dark troops - 5-6-4-2-1-3-1
    BM:7 - 12-12-12-12-12-10-12-8-3-1
    Normal Spells: 7-6-5-2-1-1 Dark Spells: 2-2-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLuca View Post
    if u get it right, than you still need to wait the whole day before you get to titan 1, so losing your attacks doesn't matter.
    Good point. But let's hope we aren't forced in to legends that way! i can't imagine we would be....

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    As I said, at the rate I'm losing trophies it will take weeks to get to Titan 1, which is 4899 trophies when leaving Legends.

As I said, at the rate I'm losing trophies it will take weeks to get to Titan 1, which is 4899 trophies when leaving Legends.
    Can you do one day in your life without Clashing? Just asking because I already saw people here that have problems if they can't clash each day for 8 to 10 hours. If you can do a day without clashing then make a base that is easy overrun. Put your th outside any walls, place all your walls in a corner. Place all your defenses in an other corner, put your storages and collectors in the third corner and wait. I am pretty sure that if you do that that you will be in titans within one day. If you can't live for one day without clash then perhaps you should see a doctor.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH12:★★★★★ BBK:65 AQ:65 GW:40 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlade72nd View Post
    Can you do one day in your life without Clashing? Just asking because I already saw people here that have problems if they can't clash each day for 8 to 10 hours. If you can do a day without clashing then make a base that is easy overrun. Put your th outside any walls, place all your walls in a corner. Place all your defenses in an other corner, put your storages and collectors in the third corner and wait. I am pretty sure that if you do that that you will be in titans within one day. If you can't live for one day without clash then perhaps you should see a doctor.
    For the 3rd time, it will take weeks, not a day. I also mentioned the cooldown on base changes. So before you get all defensive fanboi on me, read everything I wrote.

For the 3rd time, it will take weeks, not a day. I also mentioned the cooldown on base changes. So before you get all defensive fanboi on me, read everything I wrote.
    It won't take weeks due to the season reset coming soon. Just don't opt into legends for the new season.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.