Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Great Update, One complaint

I'm not sure where you currently are in trophies, but if you were decently above 5K it'll likely take a little while to get out of Legends. The good news is the season reset is just around the corner, just in time for your easily 3-stared base to be available. Once the season reset happens put in your easy base as all the players trying to push cups will also be at 5K trophies. A few will likely get to attack you on day one and should take 40 trophies from you. Then if you do attack make sure you get 49% or less with no stars. If you lose more than 100 trophies on day 1 (shouldn't be too hard if you don't attack) you'll be back in Titan on day 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It won't take weeks due to the season reset coming soon. Just don't opt into legends for the new season.
    That's not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    I'm not sure where you currently are in trophies, but if you were decently above 5K it'll likely take a little while to get out of Legends. The good news is the season reset is just around the corner, just in time for your easily 3-stared base to be available. Once the season reset happens put in your easy base as all the players trying to push cups will also be at 5K trophies. A few will likely get to attack you on day one and should take 40 trophies from you. Then if you do attack make sure you get 49% or less with no stars. If you lose more than 100 trophies on day 1 (shouldn't be too hard if you don't attack) you'll be back in Titan on day 2.
    That's the plan. It's just a bit rediculous that the solution is so convoluted. I think the system is fine, I'll probably go back to legends once I'm maxed, I just think there should be an easier way to opt out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It won't take weeks due to the season reset coming soon. Just don't opt into legends for the new season.
    They actually set it up so you don't have to opt in on day 1 of the season--anybody ending the season with a Legends badge stays in the Legends pool.

Getting 3-starred 8 times would cost you 320 trophies, and I highly doubt you would miss any defenses on day 1. Sure, you still have to wait the day, but it would only be 1 day.

As for a drop button, those trophies have to go somewhere, or we start getting deflation during seasons and I don't know how that would affect the system.
    Last edited by themariofan; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    They actually set it up so you don't have to opt in on day 1 of the season--anybody ending the season with a Legends badge stays in the Legends pool.

Getting 3-starred 8 times would cost you 320 trophies, and I highly doubt you would miss any defenses on day 1. Sure, you still have to wait the day, but it would only be 1 day.

As for a drop button, those trophies have to go somewhere, or we start getting deflation during seasons and I don't know how that would affect the system.
    That's the plan currently. Hopefully I get matched with people who want trophies and arent dropping like me.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyduk View Post
    So far everything is great, I was pleasantly surprised that IT L6 got a nice visual upgrade.

Additionally, I wanted to swap to a base that was so bad that anyone could 3 star it, but alas, there is a 24 hour wait to use a new base, and I'm not talking about how you always set your base for the next day, I'm talking about a recently edited base lockout. What is the purpose of this if I can't use it until tomorrow anyways?

I understand that the end of the season is soon, and I will be back to 5000 trophies, but I still need to lose 100 trophies, which at this rate could take a week plus.

Fixing all of these problems may be a massive headache for Supercell, but an opt out feature that just drops you to 4899 trophies would be great, at least until a better solution can be found. (At least at the beginning of the next season so I don't have to drop 100 trophies?)

Thanks,

Ska
    I was honestly thinking about this during the dev update video. I noticed that if you changed your base how would it affect the trophy system. I didnt actually try to drop out of legends with the new system but now that you actually pointed that out. I can only see waiting for the season end to drop out of legends (easily).

Yeah once the new league starts and you go over 5K trophies for legends, there should be an opt out button that drops you back to 4,999 so you can continue raiding as normal. Once you opt in to Legends, you would still have to drop down to get out as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNeoGeo View Post
    Yeah once the new league starts and you go over 5K trophies for legends, there should be an opt out button that drops you back to 4,999 so you can continue raiding as normal. Once you opt in to Legends, you would still have to drop down to get out as normal.

I've taken 9 attacks (4 yesterday, 5 today with 8.5 hrs left in the league day). All of them were tryhard attacks with war armies and most were successful as in 70-80% two star raids. If I'd not done my own raids I would be down 173 trophies from where I started (about 5100) and be almost all the way out of legends ... probably would be out by end of day today. Thats with my war base deployed and a pretty strong cc today (yesterday I had giants in there). I'm a pretty heavy TH12 was just finishing walls and a couple troop upgrades before the update dropped.

Nobody can be giving you trophies by dropping in legends...if you want to drop just don't attack.

OP,
    Until season reset: do not attack, maybe you’ll be attacked enough to drop below 4900 (at least you won’t score any star).
    My understanding of league reset: you will be reset at 5000, which is the opt in threshold. So you will be stuck at that window, until someone, in Titans, attacks you when your shield/guard expires...
    Not sure exactly how long will the shield be, once reset out of the new league , but league-less have only 30min guard.
    Anyway, in my opinion on hour-1 of next season, you’re not out of the woods yet, as I’d expect the shield to be around 12hrs, or at worst case whatever shield the last defense you took in LL would have given you in old format.
    Sorry.

PS: I’ve asked in the faq, what happens if being at 5000, and not opting in, someone wins a defense, and wins trophies, plus a shield/guard... are they stuck another 12+hrs ? do they win trophies (and need more drop later)? not seen an answer yet.
    Also, to be ready to drop: use your ‘bad’ base as farm so the first non-LL defense will use that bogus base, and you should drop out enough to be out of LL-opt in.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Season reset is in 4 days
    im curious if on the 5000 reset you will have to take a day to sign up and then drop from legend ��
    We have been told that is no. You will automatically stay in legends if you are above 4900 trophies. You don't have to take an attack to restablish your legend status.

From the FAQ thread, 1st post: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Skies-OBS-FAQ

How often do I have to opt in to the Legend League?
    You get the choice to sign up or not every time you reach the Legend League from Titan 1. After signing up you remain signed up automatically for the next day and between seasons if your trophies remain at 4900 or above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)