Thread: Feedback - Please read - New Legends League Feature

Feedback - Please read - New Legends League Feature

Would it be possible to have an option to join the league rather than making it mandatory? I am asking because the bases that I am getting matched with are stronger than mines which I think is unfair. At least with the regular search, I am able to choose a base that I can at least 1 star. I am a baby th12 and getting bases are maxed or have stronger defenses so I dont get any trophies or I barely get any. The people attacking my base are way stronger and I am losing more trophies. I know people like me complained about the clouds but I rather have it than the Legend League esp if the match ups are not fair. Please help. Ive been in Legends since I was a th11 and worked hard at staying in it. I love to continue to stay in it please help. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsnwinter View Post
    Would it be possible to have an option to join the league rather than making it mandatory? I am asking because the bases that I am getting matched with are stronger than mines which I think is unfair. At least with the regular search, I am able to choose a base that I can at least 1 star. I am a baby th12 and getting bases are maxed or have stronger defenses so I dont get any trophies or I barely get any. The people attacking my base are way stronger and I am losing more trophies. I know people like me complained about the clouds but I rather have it than the Legend League esp if the match ups are not fair. Please help. Ive been in Legends since I was a th11 and worked hard at staying in it. I love to continue to stay in it please help. Thank you
    If you're a baby TH12 then you're not ready for Legends. It's no longer about who can stay online the longest, and is now about who is the best of the best. Since you're not a strong TH12 then I wouldn't classify you as one of the elite, so legends isn't suitable for you anymore. Just farm in Titans until your TH12 is strong enough for legends.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |