Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Updates June 2019

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Has anybody mentioned the Book of Heroes price increase in the trader? Now 925 gems, not 500 gems.

There's one fewer thing that I'll spend gems on.
    I just got that one today. I went from pretty much always buying it on my active non-maxed account to thinking now I won’t. Just like the cost of builder potions, I understand the adjustment, but I think SC went too far.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I just got that one today. I went from pretty much always buying it on my active non-maxed account to thinking now I won’t. Just like the cost of builder potions, I understand the adjustment, but I think SC went too far.
    It's a bug, not a feature. Will be fixed. Soonish.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    The defence log looks like this now when you are being attacked in Legends League

Have Fun
    TS
    That screenshot also shows a cosmetic bug: when scrolling thru replays, the bottom frame doesn’t hide correctly the entries anymore (the frame’s edge is cut at outside edge not inside edge).

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's a bug, not a feature. Will be fixed. Soonish.
    Is this confirmed a bug? About to get one and like ♥♥♥

A consequence rather than a feature change, but revenge attacks for LL players is officially dead. Was not really useful but now not available. ��
    Started June 2014. TH 12. Lvl 216. Trophy record 5265. Last updated June 2019.
    Perpetual ignorance - being satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge
    Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.

Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    I noticed that if I remove one of my SC ID's and add it again it will be at the bottom of the list. In the past the list was sorted alphabetically.
    It's a amazing QoL for me! Thanks for spot that!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by fennster1969 View Post
    A consequence rather than a feature change, but revenge attacks for LL players is officially dead. Was not really useful but now not available. ��
    Made 6 revenge attacks in champions in last 2 days, before that 1 in last 4 months. I find the revenge button got better.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    Got an offer for a book of hero today, thought nice, went into the trader menu, 925 gems for it,

Yeah the raise in price from 500 to 925 was not only shocking but i can find no mention of it
    There's another thread pretty high up here in General discussing it. It's a known bug--they added Books of Heroes to the cycle with today's maintenance, and forgot to edit the price from the books they replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    Got an offer for a book of hero today, thought nice, went into the trader menu, 925 gems for it,

Yeah the raise in price from 500 to 925 was not only shocking but i can find no mention of it
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...price-increase
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    The text / graphics on the defences attack logs all seem smaller on tablet.

a. i can confirm this
    b. defense log is bugged. still keeps defenses from 6 days ago while more recent defenses scroll off
    c. replays have an extra 5-10 seconds before attacker drops a troop. 5-10 seconds more than before. is this neccessary?

thanks. overall great job on update.

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 24.8 | LEGENDS 12,165 CUPS
    LEVEL 221 with 33 of 35 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,348