Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Legend Legue- Pro and Cons

Quote Originally Posted by sarub69 View Post
    If 8000 palyers attack each other then there will be total 6,40,00,000 attacks and same defense i do not know how you got only 1000 attacks.
    Yeah calculation problem😂 my math is very strong, sorry I forgot 0's But for your kind information attacks can be don't while bases available. And please read what the post is sorry actually you are the one who created it.
    Last edited by vijayrmourya; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:07 PM.

Okey my bad calculation previously created confusion so read it

Total of 80 players are there in legend league

So you want 8 attack and 1 defence only
    Let's say you used all your 8 attacks so now 80-8=72, (actually 79 bases excluding you but just take round figure)
    now as you said 1 defence per base so total available bases for players are 80 you attacked 8 remaining 72
    Now next 9 players attacked on remaining 72 bases so total of 10 players were able to attack on total of 80 bases and remaining 70 players started watching chasharama or galadon's videos wow.

Let's explain this simply. The basic foundation of the new legends is you have to be available for as many defenses as you get attacks. Period. End of story. The maths are irrelevant. You can no longer hide behind shields and get in 8 to 10 attacks per defense. By design.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

permutation and combination of 8000 attacking each other comes around 640 lacs of attacks, if every one attacks 8 times then they got a chance of 640 lacs/8 = 80 lacs of attacks. and if only 1000 defense is being utilized there is still 80 lacs- 1000 attacks that can be done.
    you are confusing attacks with attackers

as long as there are 9+ people in the pool, everyone has 8 attacks but must also have 8 defenses

think of defenses as coins you put into a pot. attacks are coins you take out of the pot

current system: everyone puts in 8 coins. everyone can take out 8 coins (but cannot take out one of their own coins)

your proposal: everyone puts in 1 coin. everyone takes out 8 coins

if you don't understand why that math doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you

let explain this in simple say there are 8 palyers, on first attack one player can attack against 7, in next he can attack against 6, and in third he can attack against 5. so like that if we calculate it's 7!(7*6*5*4*3*2*1=5,040) for 8 players.
    similar in case of 8000 players in a pool.
    first off, it's a pool, not a permutation. 8000 defenses go into the pot. each player gets 7,992* bases to draw 8 attacks. then 7,991, 7990, 7989, 7988, 7987, 7986, and finally 7985. this availability pool is further reduced as others attack as well (so earlier attacks have greater pool to draw from)

*provided no other legends are in same clan, whereby each additional legend in your clan reduces the availability pool by 8 (i think. unless legends will pair clan mates)

the only way this gets messed up is if a) everyone's "day" resets at the same time, b) everyone uses all 8 attacks, and c) last person to attack has not been attacked 8 times yet (meaning some remaining defenses are his own base)

as mentioned way before in thisthread, instead of misapplying math, the simple solution is improve or get dropped out of legends league
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:17 PM.

Thanks for your great advise I really hypnotized to uninstall COC for ever and switching to better options like PubG, buy buy bullies.

Thanks for your great advise I really hypnotized to uninstall COC for ever and switching to better options like PubG, buy buy bullies.
    Leave your town hall, collectors, storages, and clan castle out on the edge. Thanks!!!

Yeah you can play pubg only bcz strategy game isn't for you.