Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attack / Defense Replay Library

Lightbulb Attack / Defense Replay Library

It would be very nice to save replays into a type of library
    and show friends anytime you please, even years later.
    The idea came about when I told my one friend (that also
    plays CoC) years ago about the massive loot I got from a raid
    and he didn't believe the numbers. When I went to show him..
    the replay button was gone. Even if you we're only able to save
    maybe 3 of them at most, that'd fine whether they're funny to watch, mind
    blowing, etc.

Anyone else agree?
    Last edited by Saucetin; June 19th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.
    "$auced Up!" Follow Me On Instagram @ssaucetin
    Or Add Me On Clash Of Clans !Main Account ID #; 2J9JGO2G
    Smurf Account ID #; L9OYPJY9L

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Because of the way replays are handled, this is not feasible.

They arenotheldas videos, but are recalculated from the data each time you view one. Which means any changes in stats or AI invalidate previous replays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

get a screen capture recorder and post them on youtube

Fresh Spawn

I want that to happen too

I have some moments, where I find it hard to believe that it actually happen and this moments are something I want to save forever. Saving this crazy replays are something I want to do. In fact I want to it to be seen in YouTube as one of those CoC ♥♥♥ moments.

One of those just happen awhile ago, in 1 one of my attacks, the master builder ignored everything and went straight to the builder hall, the master builder went around the wall, chased by defending barbarian pass by a crusher and strike the builder hall as if that is the closest building next to him. Hard to believe, but you will be shocked if you saw the replay.

Another one is what I call 10 sec massacre, someone tried to attack me in multiplayer with 44 hog riders, it was dropped in one spot, and 10 sec they got wiped out only destroying my bomb tower and the big bomb beside it. Let's just say they got bombarded by area attacks so fast that the attacker didn't manage to drop a heal potion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravos22 View Post
    I have some moments, where I find it hard to believe that it actually happen and this moments are something I want to save forever. Saving this crazy replays are something I want to do. In fact I want to it to be seen in YouTube as one of those CoC ♥♥♥ moments.

One of those just happen awhile ago, in 1 one of my attacks, the master builder ignored everything and went straight to the builder hall, the master builder went around the wall, chased by defending barbarian pass by a crusher and strike the builder hall as if that is the closest building next to him. Hard to believe, but you will be shocked if you saw the replay.

Another one is what I call 10 sec massacre, someone tried to attack me in multiplayer with 44 hog riders, it was dropped in one spot, and 10 sec they got wiped out only destroying my bomb tower and the big bomb beside it. Let's just say they got bombarded by area attacks so fast that the attacker didn't manage to drop a heal potion.
    As noted above, CoC replays are cuurently not video files. Get a screen capture app, record while watching the CoC attack replay. You can then file, post, or share however you desire!