Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

Quote Originally Posted by OscarTheHop View Post
    Then I realized how some players would use the max attacks on day 1 to post screenshots of themselves atop the leader board, while some would wait to show themselves on the leaderboard at the end of the week. Then there would be the "oh my god, I planned vacation to boost at the end of the week, and my cat ate my router ... SC please fix!" craziness.
    Exactly this. There would be tons of player boosting through their attack asap to get easier matchups (since they would get matched with opponents that have the same 'low' trophycount) and get more Stars/Percent/cups.
    Or they would wait till most of the tougher opponents made their attacks to then reap the lower player for... easier matchups.

Either way, there would be strategies out there on day one, on how to maximize your trophycount with a variable attackcount.

Fresh Spawn
    So, If its really felt that there isn't enough loot available with only 8 attacks, why not just have attacks/defenses after 8 not award additional trophies, but still award loot?

This way people with excess time can burn it and farm, but SC's intent for Blue Skies is preserved. Just a thought.
    (highly likely this has been suggested already.)

Disclaimer: I'm not a Legend player.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Legends does have an option to join.
    Not it does not. Currently I'm enjoying titans 1 again. It took 4 days of not doing hits to drop but we'll worth it.

Centennial Club
    Honestly every hard-core player I know has multiple accounts. If you want to play more, create more accounts or keep one of them out of legends. Problem solved.

I also think the number of attacks / defenses should be set as a preference that takes effect the next day. You should be able to go down to 4 without buying a shield for those busy days.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    Honestly every hard-core player I know has multiple accounts. If you want to play more, create more accounts or keep one of them out of legends. Problem solved.

I also think the number of attacks / defenses should be set as a preference that takes effect the next day. You should be able to go down to 4 without buying a shield for those busy days.
    I'm one of them, and have many acc. And I want say, I play with those others, but I want see my main with maximum progress. And for that I need resources to donate, to cook army. ( disclaimer I'm are almost full ( 1 hero lvl and 2 potion left ))

p.s but after update i not yet play in legend, it's just my thought 8 attack not enough only for reason resources, for push pretty good.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 1 Week Ago at 09:52 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I'm one of them, and have many acc. And I want say, I play with those others, but I want see my main with maximum progress. And for that I need resources to donate, to cook army. ( disclaimer I'm are almost full ( 1 hero lvl and 2 potion left ))

p.s but after update i not yet play in legend, it's just my thought 8 attack not enough only for reason resources, for push pretty good.
    I stayed in Legends since the update with my main account. I’ve had no issues gaining enough resources to remax out, only a few hero’s levels left and the only reason they aren’t maxed is because I can’t opt out of war so I need items to speed up completion time vs a lack of resources