Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 536

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

  1. #191
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Like i said i believe legend should still shift towards the “hardcore play” because it has been the place for the for “harcore play” and not so much casual play. And i do understand the difference in opinion because forum mostly populate the “casual/noobs play” opinion and frankly i’m not upset.

    But at this state, the balance is just not right
    Legend has never been about "hardcore play". Having a device running next to you that you can ignore all day isn't "hardcore". I'm not sure why you insist on believing that hardcore is equivalent to less skilled but online a lot. Legends is moving away from account sharing and staring at a cloudy screen, and toward rankings based on skill level. I get why a lot of people don't LIKE that movement...but I don't understand why people think it's a reasonable argument that it SHOULD be about being online a lot rather than actually being good.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    You saying like cartels are a bad thing ?
    Absolutely. They are illegal in most countries, and rightly so.

    And they are against the rules of this game - and rightly so.

    Doesn’t OPEC runs the oli industry? You don’t see anyone complaining about that do you?
    I have seen quite frequent complaints about them, and the fact that the cartel causes prices to be artificially high.

    They only get away with it because they are countries.


    sympathy is subjective i don’t go into emotion
    I don’t mind they capping it 8/8 for noobs but there should be options (and risks) to continue playing if you like too.

    Thats why i’m voicing my opinion because the current state of capping with 8 attacks is not the right decision and require supercell to change

    There mistake is they wanted to compair the new legends league with the old legends league data

    Instead to look at the state of the new legends league and improving it overall. Capping is just not the right way to go for the future
    It certainly is, because it is the best way to limit the actions of cheats who play 24/7 by account sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  3. #193
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Legend has never been about "hardcore play". Having a device running next to you that you can ignore all day isn't "hardcore". I'm not sure why you insist on believing that hardcore is equivalent to less skilled but online a lot. Legends is moving away from account sharing and staring at a cloudy screen, and toward rankings based on skill level. I get why a lot of people don't LIKE that movement...but I don't understand why people think it's a reasonable argument that it SHOULD be about being online a lot rather than actually being good.
    Like the rest of all of you are missing the point. The point is that 8 attacks is not enough and we actually need more to keep playing. Thats the whole point and there should be options to extend the play or the cap to be removed

    The balance is not right at this moment in the sence of hardcore players so thatís whats all about,

    Its not about being online or being good itís about being able to actually play the game and not playing 1 hour and having to wait 18 hours

    And therefore we need more attacks or options to extend the gameplay. So the hardcore players donít get bored out.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    I didn’t admit anything, you took words out of context to make your point without actual physical evidence to back it up? Did i admit to account sharing? No? Did i ever got banned? Answer is No.
    It is not possible to play 24/7 without account sharing, and you admitted to that.

    It might not stand up in a court of law, and SC obviously didn't have sufficient evidence you were doing it to ban you, but the fact is you admitted to doing things that you cannot do while staying within the TOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  5. #195
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Like the rest of all of you are missing the point. The point is that 8 attacks is not enough and we actually need more to keep playing. Thats the whole point and there should be options to extend the play or the cap to be removed

    The balance is not right at this moment in the sence of hardcore players so that’s whats all about,

    Its not about being online or being good it’s about being able to actually play the game and not playing 1 hour and having to wait 18 hours

    And therefore we need more attacks or options to extend the gameplay. So the hardcore players don’t get bored out.
    You have options, go farm in Titan or a lower league. Legends is set up to be a contest of skill, not a contest to see who can grind out small wins by being online a ton.

    Your entire argument boils down to "there is this group on the extreme end of a spectrum, you should build the game around them and not around the vast majority of the players". That's nonsensical.

  6. #196
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    638
    Read a book?

  7. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    It doesn't though. If you're a net winner, then the more attacks/defenses you do the better. It's only a downside if you're a net loser of trophies given equal offense and defense.

    If you're a net winner of 10 trophies for every offense/defense taken, and I'm a net winner of 5 trophies for every offense/defense taken...you're more skilled than me. You're better. If I get to do 4x the attacks as you though, I'm going to end up with twice as many gained trophies as you, even though you're better.

    If you want to argue for MORE attacks, go for it. That can still be fair. Letting people have different numbers of attacks though inherently changes it from skill-based to time based. 2 players of equal, winning skill levels will find the one with more attacks ahead of the other. And if both are winning players, it's simple math to show how many more attacks a lesser skilled player needs to overcome a higher skilled player.

    Once you establish that a player is a net winner, attacks and defenses don't "even out".
    Disagree. You will hit an equilibrium where you lose as many as you win. Like builder base. Youíll just get there faster with more attacks.

    Current system would work if it were PVP and not attack limited. As it stands, it sucks.

  8. #198
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvsever View Post
    Read a book?
    Let's not get drastic here!

  9. #199
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFogg View Post
    Disagree. You will hit an equilibrium where you lose as many as you win. Like builder base. You’ll just get there faster with more attacks.

    Current system would work if it were PVP and not attack limited. As it stands, it sucks.
    The top players certainly won't.

    And not everyone will hit that point given the season reset if some people can attack as much as they like.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Like the rest of all of you are missing the point. The point is that 8 attacks is not enough and we actually need more to keep playing. Thats the whole point and there should be options to extend the play or the cap to be removed

    The balance is not right at this moment in the sence of hardcore players so that’s whats all about,

    Its not about being online or being good it’s about being able to actually play the game and not playing 1 hour and having to wait 18 hours

    And therefore we need more attacks or options to extend the gameplay. So the hardcore players don’t get bored out.
    If you define "hardcore players" as those playing for 18+ hours per day, then the balance absolutely SHOULD NOT be right for them.

    Supercell have explicitly stated that they did not want to perpetuate a situation where those who could be online longest have a significant advantage over the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •