Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

Banned
    I think it's perfect. I can never forget those days when i didn'T even get 3 bases to attack.

Millennial Club
    So far I think 8 is pretty good. I find it a bit on the high side, but will manage.
    On week days, I do need to boost once to make all 8.

And here's a thread posted yesterday suggesting that 8 attacks is too much :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...l-8-Attacks-In

It's an impossible job keeping everybody happy, because we all have different activity levels!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Ya I knw it.

Well into clan games I see that supercell has offered much higher percentage of builder base challenges to compensate for the limited amounts of atks. That being said, I still hit my limit early and find the game boring and uninviting to log in after. I think it's pretty obvious that many of us would like to be able to play the game more and would not mind restricted gains (no more loot or no more trophies) when doing so. I think the answer is still to have the option in joining legends leagues. At 4999 the trophies could be capped that each base you hit will not award any trophy count (as I often see 0 trophies offered on revenge atks) but will still allow for a loss of trophies. The multiplayer section of this game was once called farming.... What you were farming was the option of the player. For example, a player could attack a base with only de available or just target the sections of the base that warrant their needs. Farming was not only for trophies. Now I'd like to upgrade my heros and am forced to be on a pace set forth by supercell. If trophy pushers were the only players in the game this new system would be flawless..... But that isn't nor has it ever been the case.

In every change there will be those who love and those who hate the new setup. This is no different. The builder base addition for me was a flop and thus I do not find it as a satisfactory alternative to playing above 8 atks. I never enjoyed playing it and can not stand the single opponent option giving an algorithm the control of my success. Maybe if you could pick from the pool of 8 which base you would hit the player would have a bit more control of what army to use. The non scout option is the biggest downfall IMO. Event challenges are yet to be seen as I know I personally will not risk taking random troops in sacrifice of getting as much of my loot SC has allotted for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost7546 View Post
    Well into clan games I see that supercell has offered much higher percentage of builder base challenges to compensate for the limited amounts of atks.
    I'm not at all sure that's true. I'm seeing fewer BB challenges this time than normal. I usually do them as it doesn't mess up whatever I'm doing in main base.

A lot depends on your clan - what you see on the board are usually the ones that no-one else wanted. What's on the board is not representative of the challenges being offered by SC. If you're in a clan with plenty of Legends players you may be seeing a lot more BB challenges, because suddenly all the Legend players can do main base challenges, whereas they couldn't in previous months.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    8 is not enough...
    10 is not enough....
    15 is not enough....
    200 is not enough,..

If you want clouds back that badly, Titan 1 is a great place to be.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost7546 View Post
    Well into clan games I see that supercell has offered much higher percentage of builder base challenges to compensate for the limited amounts of atks.
    I don't see a difference in BB challenges offered, but I do see more available on the board in my clan because the legends players no longer have to rely on them. Quite the opposite of your reference to the limited amount of attacks, giving us 8 attacks per day is more than we are used to and it guarantees a match within the hour (or two matches if you need it) to get the one hour challenges done too. That combination makes clan games much easier for legends players now without doing BB challenges.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Now you MUST do your 8 attacks everyday if you hope to stay in Legend. You can't just make your daily star bonus and stop. Because if you stop you won't be staying in Legend. What an unfortunate daily grind.