Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

Trainee

Unhappy 8 attacks is not enough...

Greetings Clashers,

Pre-update I was excited about the prospect in the reduction of clouds, however, as I would class myself as a 'hardcore player' I have found that for example; with a boost*, you can do 5 legend league attacks an hour - Thus leaving plenty of free hours where there is no incentive to log into the game.

I have no problem with the defence amount but I feel Supercell are alienating their maxxed out (or near) players who used to be online for 8-10 hours a day.

Is anyone else having these thoughts?

* I appreciate that most would not use a boost for this exact reason.

I welcome debating with you all.

#ClashOn

Revolution
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 19th, 2019 at 12:51 PM.
    Know yourself, know your enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand wins!
    La_Revolution #2PR9U29Q8 - TH12
    Discord: La_Revolution##5236

Viva La Revolution!

All in your opinion....for me...it's so great.

I just pushed to legends league for the first time a couple days ago and I really like the new system. Itís more about quality than quantity now. I just play on a second account after my attacks are done.

How many attacks would you normally do in a day.myself would be 2 or 3 as hated waited in the clouds. Now that I can do 8 straight away in terms of not searching its great. Yeah it won't take long to do them in a day if your active but is there any need to boost armies to do it in an hour. And supercell have said they will monitor legends and see if the attacks may need increasing going forward. Its onky the first day give it chance to bed in

Pro Member
    Trouble is, You & the Other “Hardcore Players” as you refer to yourself as are the Lucky 1.8% that got 8 or More Attacks per Day Everyday, that is unless you dispute Supercell’s Figures. Everybody else’s struggled to get anywhere near that number.

Not Everybody has 8-10 Hours a Day to play Clash either - Glad you do.

Impossible to please everybody without having a Two-Tier Legends League and that would make things worse.

I’m guessing that Supercell will be “Altering” bits & pieces over the next few weeks regarding this Update & the Amount of Attacks in Legends maybe one thing they alter - but remember, this’ll mean they’ll Also Alter the Amount of Defences too.

Quote Originally Posted by LMurray91 View Post
    Greetings Clashers,

Pre-update I was excited about the prospect in the reduction of clouds, however, as I would class myself as a 'hardcore player' I have found that for example; with a boost*, you can do 5 legend league attacks an hour - Thus leaving plenty of free hours where there is no incentive to log into the game.

I have no problem with the defence amount but I feel Supercell are alienating their maxxed out (or near) players who used to be online for 8-10 hours a day.

Is anyone else having these thoughts?

* I appreciate that most would not use a boost for this exact reason.

I welcome debating with you all.

#ClashOn

Revolution
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 19th, 2019 at 12:51 PM.

Oh, ya 10 hours a day of clouding doing 3-4 attack so much better.

And just don't boost army. There you go you - you can still be online 8 hours a day waiting for your army to get cooked.
    You change the cloud screen with the training screen. Problem solved.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; June 19th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Trainee
    I'm not suggesting I boost my hits, I'm just saying that with a free potion etc that's how many attacks you could do in 1 hour. I could do anywhere between 10-20 a day depending on clouds but I stayed within the 5k-5.2k to do this; not pushing.

It's not a case of bedding in, I'm just finding myself not bothering to log into game anywhere near as much as pre-update anymore. This could make active clans less active, is my point here. Nothing overly critical but I'm sure SC would want feedback of players

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy83 View Post
    How many attacks would you normally do in a day.myself would be 2 or 3 as hated waited in the clouds. Now that I can do 8 straight away in terms of not searching its great. Yeah it won't take long to do them in a day if your active but is there any need to boost armies to do it in an hour. And supercell have said they will monitor legends and see if the attacks may need increasing going forward. Its onky the first day give it chance to bed in
    Know yourself, know your enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand wins!
    La_Revolution #2PR9U29Q8 - TH12
    Discord: La_Revolution##5236

Viva La Revolution!

New Bloke/Chick
    The idea for legend league is that the best are at the top. This gives phenomenal attackers with little time to show us who is the best. It needs to be low enough that everyone can get them all in, but not high enough that you need to spend hours at a time.

Thus leaving plenty of free hours where there is no incentive to log into the game.
    This is the whole idea of operation blue skies.
    Same amount of attacks in much less time.

I see your point there.
    People who tend to be online for many hours per day are struggling with the fact that they got
    no occupation after performing their 8 attacks anymore.
    Clouds sucked, but they kept you kind of busy. One might be able to do the same amount of
    attacks now or even more, in much less time, but now they don't know what to do with the rest of the daytime.
    In the end I think, the complaints are comprehensible but not logical.

Meaning, if you want to spend your time in the game achieving nothing like you did before when you spent your time in the clouds, you can still do that by just staring at your village and chatting with people. Or use your new spare time in order to exercise in friendly challenges or to play builder hall or to help people with donations or to plan your war attacks or ....

Kind regards

Forum Legend
    Being online 8-10 hours a day and actually attacking are two very, very different things.

Now, I can get an attack in Legend done during my mid-morning-mud-dump, something that I with 100% certainty could NOT do under the old system.

Let's not be quick to forget how the clouds were and how many attacks we were actually able to make.

Remember, that the 8 attacks a day go for the entire Legend range .. from 5000 to 6000+ trophies.. I can't imagine anybody getting 8 attacks in, in the 6000+ range, under the old system.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting