Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 536

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

  1. #31
    Senior Member Mandurang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Agreed 8 attacks is not enough i did every 8attacks in less than an hour with boost on now i need to wait 17 hours before i can play again, iím bored
    You did more than you ever did on a cloudy day in Legend.

  2. #32
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    You did more than you ever did on a cloudy day in Legend.
    That doesnít make any sence, atleast i wasnít bored in the clouds because there was allways a base when clouds went away (excluding shield running out and defending)

    Anyway new revamp, new system, this is a attacking game i actually want to attack and not like having 1 hour fun and 18 hours of waiting till i actually can play.

    Seriously iím bored and i donít think iím the only clasher in legends league right now being bored

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    3,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    You did more than you ever did on a cloudy day in Legend.
    We believed that saying, "you got more than before" was the wrong approach for cloudy players. It's like saying, well you were poor before so just a few dollars is more than you had.

    That wasn't the approach we took when it came to the number of attacks. While yes, 8 attacks per day IS more than what most clouded players were getting, it was a number we started with to maintain overall health of the game and the players.

    To some, yes 8 attacks might be too little. To some it might be too much. But keep in mind the number of attacks you'll defend against every day. The goal was to keep players incentivized to climb the trophies and stay in Legend League. If the number was something far larger, like say...15, or 20...having to keep up momentum against 20 attacks every single day would get incredibly tedious and exhausting. We don't want players to burn out from just having to counter balance against that many attacks.

    But...as we also said, if we see most players are burning through them all and if we need to raise that number then we will.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett


  4. #34
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    105
    8 attacks is plenty for me, especially when I’ll have war attacks to do too. You won’t be able to boost every day. I agree with the majority on here. Sooooo much better than before. Well done supercell. Please don’t make it more attacks!!

    if you’re finding yourself bored then drop leagues or make a baby, do some fc, help lower clan mates out with attack strategy (especially as you’re so ‘hardcore’). But attacking hasn’t changed so don’t see how you can claim it’s boring now!!

  5. #35
    Senior Member MrSJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We believed that saying, "you got more than before" was the wrong approach for cloudy players. It's like saying, well you were poor before so just a few dollars is more than you had.

    That wasn't the approach we took when it came to the number of attacks. While yes, 8 attacks per day IS more than what most clouded players were getting, it was a number we started with to maintain overall health of the game and the players.

    To some, yes 8 attacks might be too little. To some it might be too much. But keep in mind the number of attacks you'll defend against every day. The goal was to keep players incentivized to climb the trophies and stay in Legend League. If the number was something far larger, like say...15, or 20...having to keep up momentum against 20 attacks every single day would get incredibly tedious and exhausting. We don't want players to burn out from just having to counter balance against that many attacks.

    But...as we also said, if we see most players are burning through them all and if we need to raise that number then we will.
    8 looks enough for me so far , thanks 👍

  6. #36
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We believed that saying, "you got more than before" was the wrong approach for cloudy players. It's like saying, well you were poor before so just a few dollars is more than you had.

    That wasn't the approach we took when it came to the number of attacks. While yes, 8 attacks per day IS more than what most clouded players were getting, it was a number we started with to maintain overall health of the game and the players.

    To some, yes 8 attacks might be too little. To some it might be too much. But keep in mind the number of attacks you'll defend against every day. The goal was to keep players incentivized to climb the trophies and stay in Legend League. If the number was something far larger, like say...15, or 20...having to keep up momentum against 20 attacks every single day would get incredibly tedious and exhausting. We don't want players to burn out from just having to counter balance against that many attacks.

    But...as we also said, if we see most players are burning through them all and if we need to raise that number then we will.
    You could keep the current system capped at 8attacks minimum and 8defences minimum per day but give clashers the exception to do lets say 25 attacks 25 defences if the want too over the 8 attacks. This way you giving people options, instead of capping clashers

    Not letting people continou to play and bored everyone out, is overall just bad for biz. And you know it

  7. #37
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    607
    So you were One of the 1.8% before this Update then?
    How many Attacks were you having previously with a Boost?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Agreed 8 attacks is not enough i did every 8attacks in less than an hour with boost on now i need to wait 17 hours before i can play again, i’m bored
    Last edited by PabloB; June 19th, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

  8. #38
    Senior Member MrSJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Itís storming outside here...
    Nope what we need is attack cap off, this just plain boring now, matter of fact game is more boring than watching clouds right now

    I mean now i actually got time left to complain on the forums.
    Well thats sad weather.

    How many attack you were able to do in Legend before the Update ? More than 8 ? And how many hours you had to spend before finding a base. ? Above 5500+ trophies. ?
    Last edited by MrSJS; June 19th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    I'm the opposite, OP. I have two TH12's in Legends, and I will be falling out because there's no way I'll do 16 attacks per day to keep up with my defences.

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    But...as we also said, if we see most players are burning through them all and if we need to raise that number then we will.
    It's still new. I'd wager in a couple of weeks we start seeing missed attacks where we don't take all 8 defence. Especially in the 5000-5500 range.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •