Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

Quote Originally Posted by ghost7546 View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious that many of us would like to be able to play the game more and would not mind restricted gains (no more loot or no more trophies) when doing so.
    Define many. The few forum members posting here?

What Supercell probably will do, is gather the data of at least 2 seasons to see how it worked out, and I expect not much changing. Of the Legend players I usually play with, I have seen none complain about having too few attacks.

Basically the number of people playing in Legends is a very small subset (was it 1.2%?). Of that subset, there is small percentage wanting more attacks. Let's say 50%, even though I think it is lower. The question is, will Supercell invest resources to cater to such a small part of the community?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlfromm View Post
    Now you MUST do your 8 attacks everyday if you hope to stay in Legend. You can't just make your daily star bonus and stop. Because if you stop you won't be staying in Legend. What an unfortunate daily grind.
    That just isn’t true. There are many players not making their 8 attacks per day who will stay in legends. Later in the season, you will be matching up with them too.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlfromm View Post
    Now you MUST do your 8 attacks everyday if you hope to stay in Legend. You can't just make your daily star bonus and stop. Because if you stop you won't be staying in Legend. What an unfortunate daily grind.
    Oh yeah... God forbid you're forced to "grind" 8 attacks in the highest pushing league in the game for some zero-value trophies.
    Last edited by iGroot; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Information
    I was a tad under 5300 hast season. Then they weekend came and missed 2 days (16 attacks). Stayed in legends but was barely over 4900. I was thinking (hoping) the amount of attacks you make is the amount of attackers that can hit you. Boy was I wrong haha.

Centennial Club
    if you have multiple account 8 attacks per day is enough

the reality is when you are above 5800 cups you can go 8 hours in the clouds searching.. so this new system "for me" is a positive move forward.

the legend league players within my clan are seeing it as a competition between themselves so that in itself is bringing a different dynamic to the game.

As for a reduction of legend league players logging on. i guess that is also down to the type of clan you are in. I havent seen a reduction in time legends are on, but then we are an active war clan so chat is a big part of our game. FC's have massively increased aswell due to not being in the clouds.

I guess what i'm saying its what you make it..

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

What if supercell were to keep it at 8 attacks per day on weekdays, but bump it to 10 or 12 for weekends? That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshAll2424 View Post
    What if supercell were to keep it at 8 attacks per day on weekdays, but bump it to 10 or 12 for weekends? That would be cool.
    Except not everybodys schedule works like that. For some people Tuesday and Wednesday are their weekends. You would have to be able to let people choose what 2 days they would like to do more attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshAll2424 View Post
    not everyone works a 5-2 working week, and it’s a global game so it’s not ‘weekend’ simultaneously for everyone.

Also, on weekends are other obligations keeping me from playing ...

Of course, on some days I might be able to attack more often than 8 times.
    But, definitely not on each and every day. The game is a marathon, so please keep that restriction (or even reduce to 6-7 attacks / day).