Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

I was on for hours a day too, but I believe 8 attacks is enough ;
    purely because it is about the quality of the attacks rather than quantity.
    Anymore and the system would feel more like a quantity grind rather than quality.
    I have already finished all training hits too �� But like the idea of quality hits actually mattering.
    it means you can celebrate each 1 star defence, and regret every hit that is not good ;p

if hits a day aren't close to defences a day it will mean trophy pushing is mostly by hitting more times than defending �� They have already said they will be keeping a close eye on it and potentially adjust for more or less as needed
    Last edited by GucciGobGang; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:03 PM.

Sure you can manage it somehow. It just feels that 8 hours a day is a really big time commitment to a mobile game. Time that is, mostly, spent staring at white or black clouds or chatting. Many people here have multiple accounts. If you really dont have anything better to do then why not have two th 12s instead of just one?

Trainee
    For everyone missing my intended point, I do not want to be sitting staring at clouds (fyi I don't anyway, I just get other stuff done as you lovely people have told me that I should be doing) because if I wanted to do that I'd drop trophies below 5k... I am just questioning what SC intend to do with the void created... or maybe there isn't one and I'm over thinking the update.

There is also a irony of people logging into a forum about a game to tell other people to use their time more wisely.

Kind regards,

Revolution
    Know yourself, know your enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand wins!
    La_Revolution #2PR9U29Q8 - TH12
    Discord: La_Revolution##5236

Viva La Revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by LMurray91 View Post
    Greetings Clashers,

Pre-update I was excited about the prospect in the reduction of clouds, however, as I would class myself as a 'hardcore player' I have found that for example; with a boost*, you can do 5 legend league attacks an hour - Thus leaving plenty of free hours where there is no incentive to log into the game.

I have no problem with the defence amount but I feel Supercell are alienating their maxxed out (or near) players who used to be online for 8-10 hours a day.

Is anyone else having these thoughts?

* I appreciate that most would not use a boost for this exact reason.

I welcome debating with you all.

#ClashOn

Revolution
    #2PR9U29Q8

fyi I'm looking for a new home
    Only did 3 hits so far and its Noon in here. Have couple more busy hours coming + study and all such but this solution is favoring me and my mates who hated sitting besides phone for an hour just to find a BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LMurray91 View Post
    For everyone missing my intended point, I do not want to be sitting staring at clouds (fyi I don't anyway, I just get other stuff done as you lovely people have told me that I should be doing) because if I wanted to do that I'd drop trophies below 5k... I am just questioning what SC intend to do with the void created... or maybe there isn't one and I'm over thinking the update.

There is also a irony of people logging into a forum about a game to tell other people to use their time more wisely.

Kind regards,

Revolution
    I think that everything will settle down after a couple of weeks. People will focus more on quality attacks and in free time perhaps watch some youtube, practice attacks or attack in CW. Or find other stuff to do. The main reason why SC implemented these changes was that

1)They dont want players to sit with the game on for x hours a day, possibly ruining their normal lives
    2)They dont want the top leaderboard to be full of piloted bases or ppl who have too much time on their hands but rather players who can three star th12 every time without heroes, cc, siege machines and with their eyes closed. (Skilled players)

So...I highly doubt that SC plans to do anything about it. But then again, I dont work for them nor do I have any contacts, so who knows and I can be very well wrong. Btw you can drop to titan or champ and attack all day long. You just wont have that shiny badge next to your name anymore.

New Bloke/Chick
    Agreed 8 attacks is not enough i did every 8attacks in less than an hour with boost on now i need to wait 17 hours before i can play again, iím bored

Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Agreed 8 attacks is not enough i did every 8attacks in less than an hour with boost on now i need to wait 17 hours before i can play again, iím bored
    Friendly challenges?

Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Impatient folk need impatient game. Go Play outside, its sunny and pleseant day today. (And yes, you wasted your time properly my friend)
    Last edited by MrSJS; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:44 AM.

Totally false and missguiding thread new system is the best

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    Impatient folk need impatient game. Go Play outside, its sunny
    Itís storming outside here...
    Nope what we need is attack cap off, this just plain boring now, matter of fact game is more boring than watching clouds right now

I mean now i actually got time left to complain on the forums.
    Last edited by Ddddddddddd; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:47 AM.