Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 536

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

  1. #231
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    just a question, i have never even been to legends or account shared but wonder if this would have been against the tos, if you were in high legends and start a search, and leave the game on and someone else watches but not touch the tablet, you take a nap and they wake you up to attack or refresh the search, would that classify as account sharing?
    I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Ignoring that it would be impossible to enforce, it can't be any more account sharing than someone watching you while you attack.

  2. #232
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    518
    Been funny but I’m fast getting bored with it myself now. I’m off to “Not be Hardcore”

    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    This may be descending into a ‘don’t feed the troll’ scenario lol. I’m out.

  3. #233
    Senior Member Mandurang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    I admitted to nothing, lol.
    Actually several people confirm you admitted to it. There are screenshots. And your credibility is in doubt. This might hold in court.

  4. #234
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,629
    I want to let everyone know, I'm a HARDCORE breather...24/7 you noobs!

  5. #235
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Actually several people confirm you admitted to it. There are screenshots. And your credibility is in doubt. This might hold in court.
    Owh you saying serveral people confirmed i admitted it when i clearly state i didnít admit anything serveral times and you are saying it gonna hold up in court? Really?

    Thats it, iím out of this conversation, there is no reason to continue this conversation.

  6. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    just a question, i have never even been to legends or account shared but wonder if this would have been against the tos, if you were in high legends and start a search, and leave the game on and someone else watches but not touch the tablet, you take a nap and they wake you up to attack or refresh the search, would that classify as account sharing?
    Lol. Account sharing thatís cute. I can show you a clan full of 6,000+ pushers none of which have a human anywhere around. SC knows whatís going on and it ainít account sharing. 8 attacks was their way of mitigating it.

  7. #237
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    Take away the stars for a moment. What fundamental difference is there between a 49% attack and a 50% attack? There isn't one.

    Also, I find jabs at millennials hilarious, since there are millennials taking their kids on college visits today. The youngest of them are well out of college themselves.
    Take away the stars and we might as well be playing Boom Beach. This is why it's so hard to talk with you guys everything is subject to change nothing is fact you mush it any way to make it your favor. Total lol.

    The point was, if you LOSE (0 stars...) you should also lose cups. That has been the Supercell way for 6(?) years now. This drastic change would have been better if they left that intact.

    Lots of us spent lots of time grinding away improving our defenses (full price walls mind you...) only to entirely have the benefit of a good defense wiped to 0. If a legendary player FAILS at my base (49%, 0 stars) I should be getting some cups out of that. To say otherwise is so....well you know the word

  8. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by grafik2 View Post
    Take away the stars and we might as well be playing Boom Beach. This is why it's so hard to talk with you guys everything is subject to change nothing is fact you mush it any way to make it your favor. Total lol.

    The point was, if you LOSE (0 stars...) you should also lose cups. That has been the Supercell way for 6(?) years now. This drastic change would have been better if they left that intact.

    Lots of us spent lots of time grinding away improving our defenses (full price walls mind you...) only to entirely have the benefit of a good defense wiped to 0. If a legendary player FAILS at my base (49%, 0 stars) I should be getting some cups out of that. To say otherwise is so....well you know the word
    I won a defense and was surprised to see a big fat 0 by the cups.

  9. #239
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    783
    You guys are fixated on the old model, win a defence - gain cups. You are ignoring the fact that in the new model you gain MORE cups for a successful attack (up to 40) which means you can LOSE more cups (up to 40) if you get 3 starred. A successful defences means you will only lose 3-4 stars, not 40! You need to see the bigger picture.

  10. #240
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by grafik2 View Post
    Take away the stars and we might as well be playing Boom Beach. This is why it's so hard to talk with you guys everything is subject to change nothing is fact you mush it any way to make it your favor. Total lol.

    The point was, if you LOSE (0 stars...) you should also lose cups. That has been the Supercell way for 6(?) years now. This drastic change would have been better if they left that intact.

    Lots of us spent lots of time grinding away improving our defenses (full price walls mind you...) only to entirely have the benefit of a good defense wiped to 0. If a legendary player FAILS at my base (49%, 0 stars) I should be getting some cups out of that. To say otherwise is so....well you know the word
    The value of a good defense has been magnified exponentially since you're taking a defense for every attack. Now you can no longer lose 40 trophies on defense but make up for it by doing 10 attacks for 10 trophies each for every defense. Now if your defense is awful, you're in TROUBLE. That's actually one of the things I really like about this update, it made defense MATTER again...your levels, your layout, all of it. It made defense count!

    Saying "well it always worked like this" is irrelevant...ALL of this always worked a completely different way until this update. You can't cherry-pick one small piece and argue that it should stay the same because it's always been the same way when everything else being changed falls into that same category.

    You try to downtalk millenials, but then push a system that rewards 50% attacks that pretty much everyone agrees is NOT a good attack? 49%, 50%, they're both TERRIBLE ATTACKS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •