Thread: Level 154 wants a new home

New Bloke/Chick Sjmummy10dawn1st's Avatar

Level 154 wants a new home

I'vs been playing hayday since the start on and off I want new hood who chat help play derby in champions league. I don't mind doing 320 sometimes but I like to have fun..I don't mind helping people I believe manners are important someone helps me I always say thank you. I'm a hood at moment but they decided to go die hard 320 only. I want fun not serious all the time I've kik and FB so I can be contact easily. I know hayday can be quiet this time of year. I'm in the UK.. I'm in derby this week so looking to join Monday. I will do extra if needed. Look forward to making new friends. I'm a mum so please understand sometimes I'm not on 24 /7. If I opt out I will inform you..thanks Dawn

We currently have 12 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work). We have 3 rules, manners are a must, have fun and 9310 derby

Our leader never plays Derby but he is the most active out of all of us. Currently we have 4 people doing Derby most weeks. We don't have crazy derby rules only If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.♥ we trash heaps so there aren't stressful long tasks just quicker ones so we can focus on fun.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. The entry level is currently set at 18. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but life got in the way and the hood died. We are hoping to get some fun players to bring the hood to life.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES
    Last edited by kmonaghan01; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:44 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    HELLO
    I'm a new

Hi Dawn, we do all maxed but no stress we play for fun! We're mainly uk & usa based!! Good luck an hope to hear from you!
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

Looking for neighbors. Rare openings

Corn Farmers Corp needs you! Tag #J9RLP08. Rare openings in a hood with most members belonging for several years! Fun, chatty, 108 Gold Champion trophies but no pressure to do all maximum point derby tasks - can also opt out if you are busy or not a fan of Derby play. Mainly US players but have several Aussie players so would welcome more. Level 80 to join but will consider lower levels - especially if you have a friend that wants to join with you. We love to help players but do not tolerate abusive or drama or those that just want to take advantage of our generosity!

Centennial Club
    Sjmummy, I think our neighborhood would be good for you. We are helpful and chatty as well. Our neighborhood is active in the derby but we don’t to have quotas. Members end up being competitive but at their own choice. I just monitor the ones that do 1 to 2 tasks a week or none at all and keep track. However I know there are times where life gets in the way (As it should) and I understand if people are busy. There is no expectation to be on 24/7. I do you promote to Elder right away. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Kitty YellowSubmarineInParadise's Avatar
    hi - love to have you in "Time Out" - we are 320 and you can opt out whenever you want

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

"Miss Behaving - Time Out" is a well established, active derby neighborhood of 16 adult farmers in Champions League with 45 gold trophies and counting…

Here’s what we ask for:

• Minimum of 9 tasks at 320 points each. Max points for special derbies (400). 10th required if decorations are a prize for Top 3 placement in derby
    • Team players who are super helpful like us!
    • Minimum farm level of 50
    • Communication for derby boats, special derbies, english speaking/understanding
    • No shop raiding (buy no more than 4 items from a hoodie’s shop)
    • Play in the "town" and kick townies (aka jerks) on regular basis

Little things we do:

• You'll see us announce "Sale!" so hoodies get first dibs!
    • We announce when we kicked townies/AKA "jerks" for others to pick up. This also reminds others to check on the town.
    • We like to call out "derby" or "non-derby boat" along with "ad up" for boat crates. We are boat helpers here but you will also see us put an ad up with the boat helps so we aren't using up 'hood resources.
    • If you have a busy upcoming week, just opt out. We’ll hold your spot.
    • Save the drama for yo mama
    • Please make sure you say hello when you first come into the neighborhood... introduce yourself, kick up your feet, have a drink and farm with us!

We are "Miss Behaving - Time Out" - look for the Blue cherries, Redbackground
    or tag #8L8VPYY2

See you soon! Stella!
    Stella Sunshine of "Miss Behaving - Time Out", Tag #8L8VPYY2