Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All about Pets!

All about Pets!

Let's discuss everything about Pets over here. Any new content regarding pets will be updated as and when I'm free. If there's any mistakes, please kindly inform me via PM. Thank you!

<Dogs>
    1. Retriever (Cost: 2 Blue Vouchers and 9 Green Vouchers.)
    2. Pinscher (Cost: 2 Yellow Vouchers, 5 Blue Vouchers and 12 Green Vouchers.)
    3. Hound (Cost: 5 Yellow Vouchers, 5 Purple Vouchers, 10 Blue Vouchers and 18 Green Vouchers.)

<Cats>
    1. Tabby Cat (Cost: 3 Purple Vouchers and 8 Green Vouchers.)
    2. Calico Cat (Cost: 1 Yellow Voucher, 4 Purple Vouchers and 15 Green Vouchers.)
    3. Tuxedo Cat (Cost: 4 Yellow Vouchers, 8 Purple Vouchers, 8 Blue Vouchers and 20 Green Vouchers.)

<Food for Pets>

1. Bacon for Dogs.
    2. Milk for Cats.
    3. Carrot for Horses.
    (Tips: Each pet can only consume one quantity of food.)

<Pet House>
    1. Dog House (Max: 3 Dogs) [Cost: 500 coins]
    2. Cat House (Max: 3 Cats) [Cost: 500 coins]
    3. Horse Stable (Max: 3 Horses) [Cost: 1,000 coins]
    (Tips: If you have more than 3 pets, you need to buy another pet house for your pet. The maximum pet houses you can have is 2 houses for cats/dogs. A maximum of 3 horse stables for horses.)

<Horses>
    1. Bay Horse (Cost: 9 Green Vouchers, 8 Purple Vouchers and 10 Blue Vouchers.)
    2. Palomino (Cost: 10 Blue Vouchers, 10 Purple Vouchers and 5 Yellow Vouchers.)
    3. Pinto Horse (Cost: 9 Green Vouchers, 9 Blue Vouchers, 9 Purple Vouchers and 9 Yellow Vouchers.)
    4. Andalusian (Cost: 3 Yellow Vouchers, 15 Purple Vouchers, 15 Blue Vouchers and 50 Green Vouchers.) [NEW!] Added on Hay Day Version 1.6.43.

<XP Points Gain>

[Dogs]

1. Retriever -> 30 XP points.
    2. Pinscher -> 40 XP points.
    3. Hound -> 50 XP points.

[Cats]
    1. Tabby Cat -> 20 XP points.
    2. Calico Cat -> 30 XP points.
    3. Tuxedo Cat -> 40 XP points.

[Horses]
    1. Bay Horse -> 60 XP points.
    2. Palomino -> 80 XP points.
    3. Pinto Horse -> 100 XP points.
    4. Andalusian -> 100 XP points.

<Vouchers>
    1. Green voucher cost 15 diamonds.
    2. Blue voucher cost 30 diamonds.
    3. Purple voucher cost 50 diamonds.
    4. Yellow voucher cost 80 diamonds.

<FAQs>
    1. What does Pets do?
    Ans: They are lovely and run around happily in your farm.

2. How to get them?
    Ans: You can get them using vouchers.

3. Where to get the vouchers?
    Ans: Vouchers can be obtain through the red mystery toolbox which appear randomly in your farm, Greg's farm or your friend's farm. You can also get the vouchers by completing the special truck order or boat order.

4. Why I can't find the yellow voucher?
    Ans: Yellow voucher are the rarest and the hardest to obtain. The chances of obtaining a different colors of voucher are at random odds. Vouchers can also be purchase using diamonds too! The prices are stated as above.

5. Do I need to feed the Pets?
    Ans: Yes. Feeding them earn you some XP points. You may also get a random chances of obtaining a building material.

6. Do they die?
    Ans: No.

7. I can't find my Pet?
    Ans: If you have problem finding your pet. You can use the "Whistle" to call out your pet. You will see them running back to their own house.

8. Amount of food needed for the pet?
    Ans: One quantity amount of food is needed for each pet only.

9. How to feed them?
    Ans: First tap on the pet house, then drag and drop the food to their bowl.

10. I have a problem feeding them?
    Ans: First timer may have some problem feeding them. After awhile of practicing, you will get the hang of it. Practice makes perfect!

11. My pets are lying emotionless on the ground. Are they dead?
    Ans: No, they are not dead. They are just napping. You can tap on them or use the "Whistle" to wake them up.

12. What's the use of "Whistle"?
    Ans: Instead of tapping each of your pet to collect the XP points. You can just use the "Whistle" to wake them up and collect all the XP points. Using the "Whistle" will call them back to their house too.

13. Feeding time for the pet?
    Ans: Every 6 hours.

Last Updated On: 02 March 2013.
    Big thanks to all your help for contributing the information!
    Last edited by Yumi; March 2nd, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

My dog died, now what? He's just laying there doing nothing.

I never understood what dogs and cats are for?

Fresh Spawn

xp from pets

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames2013 View Post
    My dog died, now what? He's just laying there doing nothing.

I never understood what dogs and cats are for?
    Click on them and you will get xp, even a part/money/diamonds/ticket if you're lucky and the pets will become active again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    Let's discuss everything about Pets over here.

Dogs:
    3. Hound (Cost: 5 Yellow Vouchers, 5 Purple Vouchers, 10 Blue Vouchers and 18 Green Vouchers.)

Cats:
    2. Calico Cat (Cost: 1 Yellow Voucher, 4 Purple Vouchers and 15 Green Vouchers.)
    3. Tuxedo Cat (Cost: 4 Yellow Vouchers, 8 Purple Vouchers, 8 Blue Vouchers and 20 Green Vouchers.)

What's your favourite Pet? A pet dog or a pet cat for you?

As for me, I'm saving for a Pinscher. Though I'm still short of 6 green vouchers and 2 yellow vouchers. Does anyone know where to get the yellow voucher? And what's the reward after feeding your pet?
    Retriever reward is 30XP

Tabby reward is 20XP

I sometimes get a random reward that is always an upgrade tool for the silo/barn.
    Nothing makes you elite

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    Let's discuss everything about Pets over here.

Dogs:

Cats:

What's your favourite Pet? A pet dog or a pet cat for you?

As for me, I'm saving for a Pinscher. Though I'm still short of 6 green vouchers and 2 yellow vouchers. Does anyone know where to get the yellow voucher? And what's the reward after feeding your pet?

I bought a dog but he doesn't do anything other then eating, is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    It seems as though when I feed my cat it takes all the milk I have in my barn.
    So if I have one can or twenty cans, it will still take them all, but I still get the same amount of xp : 20!
    Was wondering the same..looking forward to an answer.. tks : )

Feeding your pet never takes more than one bacon/milk from you. It just looks like that when you drag to the bowl a bacon/milk where's a number 20 and then the whole thing disappears. However, disappering doesn't mean that anything else than 1 bacon/milk was taken from you, it just tells you that now you don't have an option to put bacon/milk to the bowl because it's already filled.

Unhappy Stuck Behind The House

Both my Apple tree & the mut are stuck behind the house. I can't move the friggin’ tree nor click on the dog
    what are your suggestions ?

Springhill, I know that feeling and it's very tricky to get your stuff back from behind the main house... Just try to tap any spot in your main house, and if you're lucky enough some day you'll get your stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill View Post
    Both my Apple tree & the mut are stuck behind the house. I can't move the friggin’ tree nor click on the dog
    what are your suggestions ?
    Just tap on the house randomly until the item highlights. I hide stuff behind it all the time and can always get them back easily