Thread: Thoughts on “Construction Reduction”

Exclamation Thoughts on “Construction Reduction”

I have a lot of gems, would it be a good idea to save them until construction reduction assuming that they reduce the three win loot to eight hour intervals.

But I remember last time it was around the same amount of gems to skip it.(get three more win bonuses)
    Last edited by lrl; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:50 AM.

Centennial Club
    the construction reduction might be related to time to build, if so, then it would save a lot of gems

there's also a homewrecker event starting tomorrow, that might be the equivalent of the old battle fest, will just have to wait and see

regardless of what the 2 events are exactly, we'll find out both within a few days - no harm in waiting

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    the construction reduction might be related to time to build, if so, then it would save a lot of gems

there's also a homewrecker event starting tomorrow, that might be the equivalent of the old battle fest, will just have to wait and see

regardless of what the 2 events are exactly, we'll find out both within a few days - no harm in waiting
    That’s true Heron, i’m just getting anxious because I want to climb higher on the leaderboard but then again it doesn’t matter until the season ends.

I’m liking your approach so far you’re a very technical player and I hope you figure out the strategy you’re going for.

I have faith in the ground and hybrid attacks as well.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    That’s true Heron, i’m just getting anxious because I want to climb higher on the leaderboard but then again it doesn’t matter until the season ends.

I’m liking your approach so far you’re a very technical player and I hope you figure out the strategy you’re going for.

I have faith in the ground and hybrid attacks as well.
    I don't have a single strategy, I just customize troops depending on what base I'm hitting.

Unfortunately I've only got 3 max troops at the moment, will have another 3 in a week and a half, then I can play 'normally' again.

But it's the Hogs I'm really looking forward to, soooo many ways they can be used

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    I don't have a single strategy, I just customize troops depending on what base I'm hitting.

Unfortunately I've only got 3 max troops at the moment, will have another 3 in a week and a half, then I can play 'normally' again.

But it's the Hogs I'm really looking forward to, soooo many ways they can be used
    Yes I really think that they will shape the meta and it’ll move away in the future from pure air.

I am envisioning a Pekka Hog barbarian meta in the future.

Using hog to take out key anti ground defenses and then siphoning in with pekka/ barbs/ bm.

Centennial Club
    It might just be a reward such as gems or book for upgrading some buildings therefore reducing the amount of construction you have to do overall. I have my doubts when it comes to reducing prices and times of buildings from SC as it’s their money maker.
    turtle - Creative Clash

I don’t think that will be the BuilderFest event we are all waiting on....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.