Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Th11 and th7 looking for somewhat new active clan

Fresh Spawn

Th11 and th7 looking for somewhat new active clan

Th11 lvl 145 prolly 50% maxed th7 almost 80% maxed I am looking for a somewhat new clan , starting out with 20-25 players , thatís willing to learn together and grow together as a clan , I am tired of the dictators and the little groups that all the clans have now , there needs to be good leadership and some type of communication, I donít care about clan lvl yes itís nice to have the benefits of it , but needs to be earned to make a better team, send info Or PMs thanks

Mac Aussie Clan (P82VQV8V)

We are an english speaking Aussie Clan looking for the following:

• Active/Daily Clashers
    • TH 9, 10, 11 & 12 (Not overly rushed)
    • Can read and understand english
    • Follow instructions and be part of a team effort

We war twice a week at the same times every week and participate in:

• Clan Wars
    • Clan League Wars
    • Games

We arenít interested in Clashers that are hoppers, parkers, swearers or are just plain disrespectful.

Our forum password is:
    "Pekka King"

Kind Regards
    Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG

Come & join a great clan
    Clan Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V
    Zennet
    (Clan Leader)
    Mac Aussie Clan
    #P82VQV8V

Please come on over! We're a level 15 clan but alot of us quit for about a year.. we've always communicated on discord and decided to get back to rolling.. our founder didn't return, but he handed down the flame... we have leaderSSS... we're very democratic in terms of decisions... but best of all.. we make WARrriors!.. we work with new players, if they allow us, and we all war and grow together. I think you'll be a good fit with us! Comment KACH if you join.

Swashbucklers99
    #9G0VG8V8

Come check us out. Blackkout Boyz is a new Adult US clan looking to build. We match exactly what youíre looking for.

#29YLC0JUQ

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Iím looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by aavence0303 View Post
    Please come on over! We're a level 15 clan but alot of us quit for about a year.. we've always communicated on discord and decided to get back to rolling.. our founder didn't return, but he handed down the flame... we have leaderSSS... we're very democratic in terms of decisions... but best of all.. we make WARrriors!.. we work with new players, if they allow us, and we all war and grow together. I think you'll be a good fit with us! Comment KACH if you join.

Swashbucklers99
    #9G0VG8V8
    Whatís the name of the clan

Fresh Spawn
    Hi Jringo,

if you’re still looking we have two groups in our Clan called Mutant X (more competitive) and Mutant Z (more laid back). We war three times a week, try help each other with learning new attack strategies. When applying just go to our discord discord.gg/zzGzxBg and mention the invite was from Supercell Forums.

Sarcree

Fresh Spawn
    Hello! We would love to have you in Thornwall! We are a newly re-started clan based in the US of mostly college aged players or older. The clan was founded in 2013, but most of us took breaks until starting back up again a few months ago.

We war about twice a week right now, though are looking to increase that as we get more people. As of right now, we have 15 members, with about 12 or 13 active. We donate regularly, are pretty laid back (as long as you attack in war and participate in clan games), and are always looking to improve.

As of now, if you join you’d be virtually guaranteed a spot in CWL in a couple weeks. If you are interested, our clan name is Thornwall, clan ID #GVPPRO.

Pro Member
    Hi Jringo,

If the two of you are still searching for a clan you should check us out!!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 73 wins and 31 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

⚔BloooD Seekers and BloooD Seekers2(TH9 and Under) is looking for dedicated and motivated clashers to join our Clash Family. Come join us and grow with us, we're always open to new family. ⚔

🗡BloooD Seekers aced our last TWO MONTHS OF CWL and won all 7 Wars against our competitors with also a 7 win streak prior to that on regular wars. We're very group oriented and we're always aiming to better each other🗡
    ✏ War Wins : 320+ War Loss : 160. We're over a 2.0 Win Record! ✏
    ✏Clan Games are always maxed in under 24 hours✏
    🔐We properly structure our Elders and Co-Leaders to be a fun family oriented clan but we also stay on top of our war consistency and always progressing each other🔐
    🔐Facebook Messenger group chat with the ability to request advice, troops on the spot, and just general chatting🔐

📲BloooD Seekers is the whole package. Many members have been with us for a few years and many have been here for months and love the environment. Come check us out!📲