Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby Global Leader Board

Derby Global Leader Board

Can anyone tell me roughly how many hoods are on the board? As in if we are ranked in the 500s are there 40,000 total? Just curious how many hoods are ranked roughly...

The total number on the global leaderboard would vary from week to week because it would include every hood that has made it to the championship league in the world that particular week. The number is at least in the tens of thousands. I donít think anyone really knows the actual number. The leaderboard only shows us the top 200 plus your ranking and the 2 hoods directly above and below yours.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffasue View Post
    Can anyone tell me roughly how many hoods are on the board? As in if we are ranked in the 500s are there 40,000 total? Just curious how many hoods are ranked roughly...
    ive never deliberately done a single thing to change my place on the DLB, it really (Thankfully) doesn’t interest me...I play Solo and my ranking is 28, 868, so who knows how many there are? Well in excess of that I guess.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffasue View Post
    My hood plays a "competitive but relaxed Derby" if there is such a thing!

We've been in the Champions League since it was introduced. We practise a delayed start, and aim for 9 horseshoes each week. We're not too bothered about finishing position, but we do get placed on some weeks.

On 27 May 2019 ago we were at position 63502 on the global leaderboard. We are now at 37636 - things are very fluid in the lower ranks!

For me, one of the strengths of the Derby - and Hay Day generally - is that we can choose how we play.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

My granddaughter just made the leaderboard board at 106,000 ish. Sheís 7. Congratulations sweetheart!💞🥰🎉🎉
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    My granddaughter just made the leaderboard board at 106,000 ish. Sheís 7. Congratulations sweetheart!💞🥰🎉🎉
    Wow! That's one impressive 7 year-old! Congrats to her!