Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No builder fest this time

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Hmm, that’s interesting it’s been a while since then.

@Klavious

I think it would kind of be a slap to the face to players who had spent thousands of gems in the beginning to upgrade, if a couple of days later they make upgrading a lot cheaper.

I guess we’ll have to see.
    There are plenty of things folks how gemmed/hammered/booked can still work on. If you gemmed then full BH9 update on day 1 I'm guessing you're not the kind of player who needs discounts.

That said last time there were a ton of unhappy campers who had no builder for 4 days because of BH upgrade and 3 times the loot they could not spend.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I think they wanted to give a little time for folks to get their initial upgrades out of the way before throwing events and such at us. Anyone who is even a semi-serious player had full storages, Runes, Hammers, and Books saved up for this update and even though the HV got some upgrades, it’s nothing like the BB. A lot of folks have been upset in the past that they could not fully take advantage of the discount events so early, so....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I think they wanted to give a little time for folks to get their initial upgrades out of the way before throwing events and such at us. Anyone who is even a semi-serious player had full storages, Runes, Hammers, and Books saved up for this update and even though the HV got some upgrades, it’s nothing like the BB. A lot of folks have been upset in the past that they could not fully take advantage of the discount events so early, so....
    Still curious on what your thought is on holding off gems to skip battles is relative to the upcoming events.

If they make you able to skip every eight hours instead of 24 hours would it be cheaper gem wise to accumulate resources this way or does it stay the same (280 gems per skip) because I believe last time it stayed the same but there was a trick where you could let it count down for a couple of hours and you get more out of your gems that way.
    Last edited by lrl; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    Still curious on what your thought is on holding off gems to skip battles is relative to the upcoming events.

If they make you able to skip every eight hours instead of 24 hours would it be cheaper gem wise to accumulate resources this way or does it stay the same (280 gems per skip) because I believe last time it stayed the same but there was a trick where you could let it count down for a couple of hours and you get more out of your gems that way.
    As the timers count down, the gems required to skip the timer counts down with it. Apparently, in the past, the number of gems did not change with the timer - I don't recall that being the case but folks on the forums have been pretty clear about it happening. I'm holding off on spending any more gems until I see what's up with the events myself.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    As the timers count down, the gems required to skip the timer counts down with it. Apparently, in the past, the number of gems did not change with the timer - I don't recall that being the case but folks on the forums have been pretty clear about it happening. I'm holding off on spending any more gems until I see what's up with the events myself.
    Same here, same here.

Id like to see builder fest return i didnt make full use of it the last time and i enjoyed getting more loot quicker i hope it returns