Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL 320 task is no competition!

Fresh Spawn

ALL 320 task is no competition!

What's up with all 320 task!!? That's not even fun. Theres ppl already done with all thier task and I'm in champions league. I'm not one of many tweakers who can sit there for hours trying to complete all 9/10 task in one day. We have a life! Im already done with 6 task nd its still day one and I'll finish with 8 tasks today! Imagine how much time of your day tht takes especially for those who already finished!! This takes the fun out of the game!
    Last edited by 7macias; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:10 AM.

Always have to complain about something?

Fresh Spawn
    I'm guessing your one of those tweakers 🤣 dont get offended! I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone! Just looking for an explanation.
    Last edited by 7macias; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:03 AM.

Centennial Club
    For most of the people this "all 320" is great, you get your horseshoes with no effort.

If you are competing for medals, then it's a double edge sword. Everyone else is also fast so it's more about being fast on first day of competition.

In addition, it's less strategy, preparation and team work, just trash for the fast tasks (sort of like blossom). Personally, I don't like excessive trashing in search for 320 (as it used to be) but not sure If I like this neither.

I have tried to think derby race that would suit me best: It would be something like that you get all 320's but you're not allowed to trash anything (or you get point reduction from trashing). So you would be rewarded for preparation and coordination - and no trashing!

Centennial Club
    I think this derby is a welcome change after the stressful derbies we had the last two weeks.

I'm delighted with this change to the derby. Very little trashing and always a nice selection of tasks on the board. We are fairly relaxed Derby players but the recent chain of blossom and power derbies has had everyone a bit tetchy. This is a welcome tweak.

Fresh Spawn
    Yea that's something that might work no trashing allowed. Its just to easy and simple. We have 6 days for the derby but for this derby you would just need at most 3days. They should just do something different to it to make it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by 7macias View Post
    Yea that's something that might work no trashing allowed. Its just to easy and simple. We have 6 days for the derby but for this derby you would just need at most 3days. They should just do something different to it to make it more interesting.
    I find the occasional derby with volumes of 320 point tasks refreshing. You do have a choice about how long you take to finish all tasks.

i will bet there are more complaints for not enough 320 point tasks and even more so now that we know how tweakable it is
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:17 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I wouldn’t want this all the time, but it has been fun! No stressful waiting for tasks, but a nail biting race to the finish! We were neck in neck in a two horse race for gold. Tied for gold for an hour until our member collected her last cinema peep and we secured gold! Whew!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Some players prefer just 320 point tasks, others prefer having more lower scores. There's no way to please everyone.