Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALL 320 task is no competition!

I enjoyed this week’s derby. We are in Champions League and came in 1st place, and EVERYONE did all their tasks so it was great!

New Bloke/Chick
    Personally, I really enjoy not having to trash hundreds of tasks, just do obtain all thresholds

Its brilliant, hope it continues. Wierd that the Derby has been stress free, and the supposingly stress free Valley is now causing mega stress.😂

Centennial Club
    Used to be everyone would complain about having to trash so many tasks. Now there is complaining that all 320 are coming up. We are loving it in my hood. We all play at different times so it’s nice to come on for a few minutes during the work day and have tasks ready to take..
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 85 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

It doesn’t matter either way to me personally, but I can understand how others feel. I remember the days when our hood would all be on together Friday night and most of Saturday to get our tasks done helping one another for that last minute win. Now, not so much last week the first place team finished in 19 hours flat, we followed them for 2nd in one day, with five days of derby left and nothing to do. At this rate Hay Day can start running two or three mini derbies a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 7macias View Post
    What's up with all 320 task!!? That's not even fun. Theres ppl already done with all thier task and I'm in champions league. I'm not one of many tweakers who can sit there for hours trying to complete all 9/10 task in one day. We have a life! Im already done with 6 task nd its still day one and I'll finish with 8 tasks today! Imagine how much time of your day tht takes especially for those who already finished!! This takes the fun out of the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    What a weird thing to complain about

I have a life too, it takes 10 minutes max to complete 10 tasks IF youíre prepared, the fact you arenít isnít a sign you have a life, just that youíre unprepared. I canít see much to brag about mate
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I don't think you are counting all of the time to prepare and stack machines for derby unless you are one of those diamond blowers.
    i wasnít because thatís not what the person I was replying to was commenting on. Do keep up!

....I only spend diamonds on the 10th task and very very occasionally in calling a boat. Definitely not a ĎDiamond Blowerí but even if I was, itís allowed and it would be SFA to do with you!

i stack & prepare, itís called playing the game & when youíre organised it doesnít take long to prepare & stack machines.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

In my timezone the Derby starts at 1am. Buy the time I woke up 1st place team was already finished and second was almost finished. At least when it was not all 320 we had a fighting chance to win a derby now it gives the other time zones a huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Normantis View Post
    In my timezone the Derby starts at 1am. Buy the time I woke up 1st place team was already finished and second was almost finished. At least when it was not all 320 we had a fighting chance to win a derby now it gives the other time zones a huge advantage.
    Its the luck of the draw playing a factor as well.

derby starts the same time for me, 1 am, but we have international hoodies. this next blossom derby is likely to change the plentiful 320 points tasks

for my hood, while we did not place this last week, we did have the opportunity, which is more than we usually have.

We placed the previous week after the 4th and 5th placed teams failed to do all 320s.

It’s better to have lots of 320 point tasks than to be waiting for 320 point tasks, in my opinion.

reaching all derby thresholds is more important for our hood than placing
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

i'm ok with not trashing 500 tasks to have the 320 ... but all 320 is a little bit too much ... that's part of the game to trash it ... Doing that, that's levelling the game a step under ...
    Farm level 131

Quote Originally Posted by 7macias View Post
    What's up with all 320 task!!? That's not even fun. Theres ppl already done with all thier task and I'm in champions league. I'm not one of many tweakers who can sit there for hours trying to complete all 9/10 task in one day. We have a life! Im already done with 6 task nd its still day one and I'll finish with 8 tasks today! Imagine how much time of your day tht takes especially for those who already finished!! This takes the fun out of the game!
    That's funny. I think this complaint is more about getting beat. A player has all week to play tasks if they want. There is nothing in the rules that say you must play them in one day. Also there is no rule saying you have to play a 320 task if you do not like them. Those with real lives do not have hours and days to waste sitting around trashing low tasks off the board waiting for a 320 to come along.
    The change allows competitors more time option to do the derby, complete it faster with much less stress, then have days off with their families and obligations before next derby comes.