Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALL 320 task is no competition!

I find the abundance of 320pts absolutely brilliant. So much less hassle to do the derby by having a great choice of max point tasks to choose from, instead of painstaking, continuous trashing & having to wait for at least one decent task to appear.

HD can't win really can they? Always someone gonna have a whinge whatever they do. Personally, I'm a happy bunny this week 🐰. I hope the 320 task availability stays like this indefinitely.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I absolutely loved this week's "all 320-pt" derby! I am sure this was meant to be a rare blessing and not a permanent change. I'm not sure what was meant by "tweaking." I didn't tweak, but I am prepped with stacked items and my neighbors were as helpful as ever by supplying me with needed town visitors and I finished within the first 4 hours. Personally I prefer to finish fast and then spend the rest of the week leisurely taking advantage of the daily events to level up or earn extra diamonds. There's really no pleasing everyone and I am glad I was pleased this week! I am ready to face whatever challenge SC throws at us next week.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

Pro Member
    I didn't mind. YES I finished all my tasks in just over a day but I would rather finish quickly and have the rest of the week to do other things then to have to keep checking the game every 30 minutes or so to see if ANY 320 tasks have show up. I am not picky about my task by the way, I did production, train, building, crops and fishing.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by 7macias View Post
    What's up with all 320 task!!? That's not even fun. Theres ppl already done with all thier task and I'm in champions league. I'm not one of many tweakers who can sit there for hours trying to complete all 9/10 task in one day. We have a life! Im already done with 6 task nd its still day one and I'll finish with 8 tasks today! Imagine how much time of your day tht takes especially for those who already finished!! This takes the fun out of the game!
    What a weird thing to complain about

I have a life too, it takes 10 minutes max to complete 10 tasks IF youíre prepared, the fact you arenít isnít a sign you have a life, just that youíre unprepared. I canít see much to brag about mate

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    What a weird thing to complain about

I have a life too, it takes 10 minutes max to complete 10 tasks IF you’re prepared, the fact you aren’t isn’t a sign you have a life, just that you’re unprepared. I can’t see much to brag about mate

I don't think you are counting all of the time to prepare and stack machines for derby unless you are one of those diamond blowers.

Quote Originally Posted by 7macias View Post
    Yea that's something that might work no trashing allowed. Its just to easy and simple. We have 6 days for the derby but for this derby you would just need at most 3days. They should just do something different to it to make it more interesting.
    Actually that might be something for a special derby. A task board that you cannot trash any tasks. When a task is taken, one random task immediately replaces it, no 30 min wait. So the strategy is to take the highest task on board , one at a time. You will not have all 320's . Only thing is it will eliminate some diamond blowing on task board manipulation thus less diamond purchases, so the designers may not go for this type of derby.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I don't think you are counting all of the time to prepare and stack machines for derby unless you are one of those diamond blowers.
    Who needs diamonds prepare and stack? No diamonds needed or used to do this...

Last edited by WussyPuss; June 23rd, 2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Who needs diamonds prepare and stack? No diamonds needed or used to do this...

I have never had a task board appear even half as simple as that.
    Obviously you are not referring to a run of the mill derby here.

It did not appear like that. We trashed the ones we did not want, since they were so liberal with the 320 point tasks.

while people were finishing up the free tasks, we kept deleting so that we could have quick ones to do if we needed the extra task. It does take some effort
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

We finished this derby in about 4 hours. We did not blow diamonds except for the bonus task. This was a blessing.... sometimes it take 6 or so hours, a mystery derby is a mystery as to how long it will take.

For us, on Monday's we see what the next derby will be and start stacking . We trash the board until we have 320s of the tasks we stacked for. We do only 320s and do 10 of them.

Communication is vital.

With all the 320s this time, it was almost more competitive than normal!