Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Mighty Queen Walk...

Centennial Club

The Mighty Queen Walk...

Hi all, I have done a handful of raids this morning and fortunately thanks to season challenges and cwl I already have a max queen and the max rage.

I am finding that she is just being shredded. I think the splash radius reduction on the healers is possibly too much especially as she walks.

what is happening around the villages in your experience. Is it too much. What are you doing to adjust. Am I having a bad run.

i have run a couple more... it looks like the match making in legends is very tight in determining equivalents for you to be matched against. Be interesting to know if defensive/offensive weights are taken into acco7nt when assigning matches for the day.

looking at the defenses I have taken things seem to be hitting a lot harder too. Both of the 50 and 51 percent. Normally I got hit a lot harder. Maybe another factor is that you can’t hit next. At low legends the clouds weren’t long enough that you couldn’t skip a base if the lead In to the queen walk looked a bit tanky.
    Last edited by Mynameisnotjimmy; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisnotjimmy View Post
    Hi all, I have done a handful of raids this morning and fortunately thanks to season challenges and cwl I already have a max queen and the max rage.

I am finding that she is just being shredded. I think the splash radius reduction on the healers is possibly too much especially as she walks.

what is happening around the villages in your experience. Is it too much. What are you doing to adjust. Am I having a bad run.
    just as i expected...queen walk is nerfed...although haven't tried it myself yet

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 24.8 | LEGENDS 12,165 CUPS
    LEVEL 221 with 33 of 35 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,348

How should the splash radius affect queen walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillman98 View Post
    just as i expected...queen walk is nerfed...although haven't tried it myself yet
    Just went back an watched my replays from today. L60 just as she was yesterday. Not noticing any difference.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The splash damage change shouldn't be an issue for QW. I think it was directed more at the strats using healers on witches/bowlers.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    How should the splash radius affect queen walk?
    That is what I told a clan mate today, but he swears he is having much more trouble with the queen walk and he is pretty good at it. I didn't use it today. I wonder if it relates to the AI change? He said she seems to be much weaker.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Somehow I find healer's healing speed has been increased. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsLuck View Post
    I really think it has to do with sniping. They said sniping was unintended, so people are telling them that being a top iOS game was also unintended.

Pro Member
    doesn't matter if with healers or aq or hero's on their own...they are getting torn up quick...seen an attack where air defense target gw..behind loons and dragons..
    So much for being told about changes to ai ...guess we players need to figure this out for ourselves....so much for keeping player informed...

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    doesn't matter if with healers or aq or hero's on their own...they are getting torn up quick...seen an attack where air defense target gw..behind loons and dragons..
    So much for being told about changes to ai ...guess we players need to figure this out for ourselves....so much for keeping player informed...
    Can you post up a video? Not saying you’re lying, but a replay would better demonstrate your point.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) “A picture is worth a thousand words.” A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    Ypu must have the build withthe broken heroes. Mine are fine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22