Thread: Seasonal banks problem

Fresh Spawn

Seasonal banks problem

So I can't see this mentioned in changelog but there is a change what goes in seasonal bank. After the update only the amount which enters your storage goes into the bank. And if the storage is full nothing goes to the bank. I am sure about dark elixir bank. My other banks are full already.

it has been mentioned on mindblowing way but yes you cant fill the seasonal bank if your storages are full.

Fresh Spawn
    I am sorry but are you confirming the problem or stating that it is supposed to work that way?

Because it is definitely a change from the way it worked before this update and also it is contradictory to supercell's own explanation of season banks.

yes sc could have mentioned months back that it doesnt work as intended but here is the official post.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Apologies for not responding sooner, it's been rather busy after yesterday's announcement.

Here is the change that is happening to the Season Bank with the update. This doesn't just apply to Legend League players.

If your Resource Storages are full, loot from attacks will not contribute to the Season Bank. This is how the feature was originally supposed to function. Being able to add to the Season Bank even with full storages was an unintended functionality that was only brought to light as we were working on Operation Blue Skies. We determined that unintended feature will be fixed in the next update.

This is especially of note for Legend League players since in the Legend League, you do not lose loot from being attacked, therefore it's much easier to hold on to Resources throughout each season...especially if you're maxed with nothing to spend Resources on. Furthermore, Clan Games tasks and Season Challenges that require you to gather certain amounts of loot will still count even if that loot cannot be added to your Storages or Season Bank.

Fresh Spawn
    OK.

First of all, It is not funny at all to change this in mid season. If it had to be changed it must be from the start of the season with proper communication in advance. Expanding banks is the only reason I am buying gold tickets.
    Oh well, I guess they don't need my money.

Anyway, Supercell's in-game help system states:

What are the Season Challenges Perks?

[ -- cut --]

Season Bank
    The Season Bank is available to all players, but only Gold Pass players can upgrade its capacity. Every time you raid a village, the same amount as what you raided appears in the Season Bank. At the end of the season, you get the resources stored in the Season Bank for yourself.
    With the Gold Pass, the maximum amount of loot that can be stored in the season bank is:
    25 Million Elixir
    25 Million Gold
    250k Dark Elixir
    Resources gained through the Season Bank overflow your storages. This means that even if you can’t fit the resources, you receive them in full.

To me it doesn't look unintended at all. As they even bothered to document how it worked.
    Last edited by jetchko; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:30 AM.

there is whole thread on this topic and started one day before darian jumped into it.
    it was a moderator that throw the bombe before darian did and the hot discussion began.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...please-clarify