Thread: Players who opted out are back in.

Players who opted out are back in.

Two of our team have opted out of the last 2 Derbyís because they are away on vacation.
    After this weeks Derby started one of them noticed they had been opted in so I messaged the second and the same had happened to her.

So now we have 2 players who donít have the time, opted out correctly but are now trying to find the time to do 10 tasks as normal.

I know this happened ages ago, with the whole hood opted in after an update but itís a concern if itís going to be a regular glitch.
    Clover íGirls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Fresh Spawn
    Same here, my friend can’t be contacted so already I am last in derby and going down.

unfortunately its another glitch they haven't fixed. this has happened to me personally about 4 times since the last update.
    only thing i can say is keep a close watch on who's opted in/out. and if something looks funny, try to message people if u can. and if anyone gets opted in by accident, i just tell them to do as many tasks as they can, but if they dont finish, im not going to penalize them for supercells error.
    Last edited by Angelina0165; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:40 PM.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (97 gold trophies!)
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 150
    kik: angelina0165