Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 4 Legends Matchups, not 5.

Only 4 Legends Matchups, not 5.

On one of my Legends accounts I only got 4 matchups when my other account got 5 matchups. Did anyone else get less than 5 matchups? Will this be a thing where it's possible to be given less than the 8 promised matchups tomorrow and onward?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jxlopez47 View Post
    On one of my Legends accounts I only got 4 matchups when my other account got 5 matchups. Did anyone else get less than 5 matchups? Will this be a thing where it's possible to be given less than the 8 promised matchups tomorrow and onward?
    I haven't, but if I had to guess, since today is a partial day and they said they were going to pro-rate attack #'s...if you started searching significantly later I can easily see you getting 4 rather than 5, and fewer and fewer as the day goes on.

Starting tomorrow everyone should be getting 8.

I signed up 2 accts, both got 4/4. Could this be a lack of bases or time zone thing? Or combination?

It is because you're opting in later in the day. The longer you wait, the less attack you get.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinacria View Post
    I signed up 2 accts, both got 4/4. Could this be a lack of bases or time zone thing? Or combination?
    How recently did you start your search/opt-in? Within the last 2.5 hours? It's pro-rated, probably not based on time zones or lack of bases, but on how much of a day you have left when you opt in since the first day is a partial.

i only got 4 attacks too -.-

it means i have to join the league day 3 am in my timezone to get all 8 attacks????

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    It is because you're opting in later in the day. The longer you wait, the less attack you get.
    I hope you are correct about the late opt in, since we do that once per season, I think. It's hopefully nothing to worry about in the days after.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MatheusAraujo88 View Post
    i only got 4 attacks too -.-

it means i have to join the league day 3 am in my timezone to get all 8 attacks????
    Only today. Starting tomorrow everyone is in the league at the start of the League Day (8am Helsinki time, GMT+3 I believe). After today, everyone will always have a 24 hour league day, so you don't opt in anymore after today unless you fall out of Legends at some point and climb back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by jxlopez47 View Post
    I hope you are correct about the late opt in, since we do that once per season, I think. It's hopefully nothing to worry about in the days after.
    You should get 8 tomorrow along with everyone else if you opted in today.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Matches will be made as soon as the game is back up. However, due to the shortened timer of today's League Day, there may be less than 8 attacks available. But starting with tomorrow's League Day, all 8 will be available again.
    I think this is just a fluke due to the time of the release. If the problem occurs again tomorrow I would say there is an actual issue
    My Stats

| TH11 | XP 167 | BK 46 | AQ 50 | GW 17
    | #QC8VUPCL |

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1
    #2YVOGVLY