Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Add to New Legend League?

So far I would not change anything, I love the current format.

Of course some extra statistics would be awesome, and I do agree with the fact that cool down should not be an issue when setting a new base.

As for the number of attacks, 8 seems a reasonable number for me. People who work or go to school will have a hard time making even those 8, let alone more. Before OBS doing 8 raids was impossible even in lower legends: waiting times between 15 and 30 minutes were quite common up to 5400 trophies.

However... people with more time then I have, are now completely done after their 8 attacks. Apart from friendly challenges they have no more option to play the game. So it would be nice to have an option for them to attack something, just not for trophies maybe. Not sure how big that group is.

Pro Member
    But that Idea would mean it’s Worthless losing No Loot in your 8 Defences as you potentially could lose Absolutely Loads “In Your 1 Attack an Hour” Solution.
    I think “Serious Farming” has finished in Legends - at least for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    After the 8 attacks I would give 1 attack available every hour with a maximum stock of 2, only for loot.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    But that Idea would mean it’s Worthless losing No Loot in your 8 Defences as you potentially could lose Absolutely Loads “In Your 1 Attack an Hour” Solution.
    I think “Serious Farming” has finished in Legends - at least for the foreseeable future.
    Legends should not even be a league for serious farming. It is the league where the strongest bases compete.

Still, with 14 day upgrades, it is so simple to develop ones TH 12 base with the new system. Even easier then with the clouds. Plenty spare loot to pour into walls as well.

Fresh Spawn
    The most important thing is a counter 8/8 With defense and attacks so we know how many attacks/defense the other people have left.

I am fightning hard to keep my position as the best player in my country. I check the trophies multiple times these last Days but I have No idea how the Day has been for my opponent untill the next Day.

This might be a small thing for many but is huge for top players and it is also the only thing I think is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Now that we have our hands on it, what features would you like to see added to new Legend League format?

I had a few things in mind:

-Would be nice to see how many attacks/defenses Legends had left for the day, on profile or next to name in clan..

-A daily recap of attks/def screen

-Season stats? Like how many 1 stars, 2,3...etc

-remove name of defender til after raid is over to prevent collusion?

What do you think? How can we make this even better?

Edit: Iím not talking about disagreements with obvious and stated decisions by SC like the amount of attacks, using the army you have prepped etc...but small things that will make our new format better. 😃
    Like everything youíve got there.

Would also love being able to use second army.
    Personal preference would be completely customisable army like builder base, but if thatís too far removed from traditional pushing and too close to war, I think choice of two is a reasonable compromise.

Iíd agree that Iíd like to be able to farm for zero trophies after my eight attacks. I love the new system but think it will be really hard to complete events and challenges.

Centennial Club
    Gimmie some statistics of my performance.
    Daily and overall.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    I’d agree that I’d like to be able to farm for zero trophies after my eight attacks. I love the new system but think it will be really hard to complete events and challenges.
    I am ok with this idea. Those who simply must attack more can do so without the benefit of trophies so the field remains level for all.

Quote Originally Posted by PROFF75 View Post
    The most important thing is a counter 8/8 With defense and attacks so we know how many attacks/defense the other people have left.

I am fightning hard to keep my position as the best player in my country. I check the trophies multiple times these last Days but I have No idea how the Day has been for my opponent untill the next Day.

This might be a small thing for many but is huge for top players and it is also the only thing I think is needed.
    This is exactly why I mentioned it in my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Maybe i dont get it, but you aren't shown who your 8 attacks are at one time, so how exactly would one colluded
    Couple things...itís within reason that players might lose on purpose to an account to help them out. Itís always been this way but your odds of finding a friendly in the clouds were astronomical so kinda a moot point.

I can also envision a new tactic...many top pushers run multiple accounts as it is. These players can push all of these account pretty high up, then because your matchups are based on your cup peers, thereís a good chance they are going to match themselves if those account are in different clans. All they need to do if they land their own base is forfeit to get a couple accounts higher.

I say all of this because Iíve already had the same player hit ME from multiple accounts...chances are they can find themselves a few times a season at least. Now thatís not to say that a player canít recognize their own base, especially if they use a few decorative markers, but in all, thereís really no need to know the name of the defender. Removing the name of the defender is a good idea in my book.