Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Add to New Legend League?

What Would You Add to New Legend League?

Now that we have our hands on it, what features would you like to see added to new Legend League format?

I had a few things in mind:

-Would be nice to see how many attacks/defenses Legends had left for the day, on profile or next to name in clan..

-A daily recap of attks/def screen

-Season stats? Like how many 1 stars, 2,3...etc

-remove name of defender til after raid is over to prevent collusion?

What do you think? How can we make this even better?

Edit: Iím not talking about disagreements with obvious and stated decisions by SC like the amount of attacks, using the army you have prepped etc...but small things that will make our new format better. 😃
    Last edited by TheClanimals; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:25 PM.

I would love to see all attacks and defenses trophies on a table, similar to the Clan War table with previous wars.

Like this:

Day 3: 06/20 | Attacks: 8/8 - Trophies: +100 | Defenses: 8/8 - Trophies: -121 | Total: -21
    Day 2: 06/19 | Attacks: 8/8 - Trophies: +134 | Defenses: 6/8 - Trophies: -111 | Total: +23
    Day 1: 06/18 | Attacks: 7/8 - Trophies: +144 | Defenses: 7/8 - Trophies: -123 | Total: +21

With this table we can:

- Find about how is your performance everyday
    - Check your progress during the Season
    - Find out if there are still defenses missing today
    - Compare your progress to previous seasons
    - C'mon, this would be cool.
    Last edited by Thomas85; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:42 PM.

The ability to change your troops once you are shown the base you must attack.

Allow players to attack after their daily 8 are done for 0 trophies/loot. This would allow them to complete events in season challenges, clan games and events without feeling left out. The attacks would not need to show up in the attack/defense logs.

A button to allow players to drop out of legends if they want. Maybe auto drop to 4900 or 4500, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Now that we have our hands on it, what features would you like to see added to new Legend League format?

I had a few things in mind:

-Would be nice to see how many attacks/defenses Legends had left for the day, on profile or next to name in clan..

-A daily recap of attks/def screen

-Season stats? Like how many 1 stars, 2,3...etc

-remove name of defender til after raid is over to prevent collusion?

What do you think? How can we make this even better?
    There is a nice recap screen, but it is after you use your attacks. I definitely agree on the name of the defender and their clan, I was asking for that before this update was added and I hope they consider it. I don’t see how it reduces the enjoyment at all and it will make collusion harder.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I'd like to see an improvement to the defensive troop selection.

As it stands currently I have to request a defensive setup then once my base is set I just throw them away...seems like such a waste.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Add TRAINING POTION to the store so I can buy it anytime I want so I can bang out 8 raids in a short time.
    Last edited by UncleEddie; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 PM.

1. button to auto drop from legends OR move legends to 6000+ where the clouds are really heavy,
    I think nobody want to only attack 4, 5 or 8 times a day. I was at 5600-5700 range yesterday and found more than 15 attacks, today i only have 4.

2. increased loot since at least 60% of the bases i found yesterday had double or triple the maximum resources i'm finding today

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    Add TRAINING POTION to the store so I can buy it anytime I want so I can bang out 8 raids in a short time.
    Agree. This would be very useful.

However, we can always individually boost with the barracks, heroes and factories with Gems. It's just more expensive.
    Last edited by Thomas85; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I'd like to see an improvement to the defensive troop selection.

As it stands currently I have to request a defensive setup then once my base is set I just throw them away...seems like such a waste.
    Agreed. It'd be nice to be able to request troops right from the defense screen. That way you avoid the worst case scenario or dropping troops, waiting for defensive troops, dropping those and re-requesting attacking troops.