Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Add to New Legend League?

I'd love a net trophy counter and a defense x/8 done on the attack screen. Would be cool to see where you stand throughout the day rather than having to do the math

Forum Elder
    Trophies should not be updated real time as they mean nothing until you don't have your 8 attacks/defences. I think they should be updated end of the day only, but maybe have an additional information where you currently stand on your daily score (e.g. it could show a +67 (5/7) next to your trophies, meaning you are currently at +67tr with 5 attacks done and 7 defs taken).

Also there should be a way to see players performance in Legend (new version) in the profile. At the moment, we still have the information based on the old system, and it reached trophy levels we probably will never see anymore in the new system).
    IGN: Steph - TH 12 - LVL 251 - 2B+ GG/EE - Max cups: 5617 - BK 63 AQ 63 GW 36
    273/300 LVL 13 Walls

After the 8 attacks I would give 1 attack available every hour with a maximum stock of 2, only for loot.

It would be nice if I didn't have to wait 24 hours to select my defence base after making a change.
    All I have done is move a wall and changed an inferno setting.
    I don't understand why there needs to be a cool down, this isn't war, we can't scout or practise so I don't see the point.
    Players in other leagues don't have to wait 24 hours.

Centennial Club
    I think if they added a selector for people who want to attack more or less.. say min of 8 max of 15 but if you go up on attacks you must also go up on defenses.. so if you choose 15 attacks you must also do 15 defenses.. and also the cool down mentioned above is freaking ridiculous.. no scouting so how is that at all necessary?..
    Leader Black Myst #YCLUYPPL
    We are a lvl 14 war clan with over 300 wins..

Quote Originally Posted by BBJandJTG View Post
    I think if they added a selector for people who want to attack more or less.. say min of 8 max of 15 but if you go up on attacks you must also go up on defenses.. so if you choose 15 attacks you must also do 15 defenses.. and also the cool down mentioned above is freaking ridiculous.. no scouting so how is that at all necessary?..
    I like the idea of being able to choose the number of attacks you want to make but I'd reduce the minimum to say 4 for the more casual players. I think it is a disadvantage to attack less so you'd only do it because of a lack of time.
    You have to pick the number of attacks at least the day before as all your opponents are already selected at the start of the day. I think you should be required to commit to that number for the whole season. It would be an advantage to attack more early on and progress quickly. Later in the season you could the maintain position more easily by attacking less.

Won’t happen as has been stated numerous times as you then take legends pushing back to where it was of who ever spends most time online wins

Pro Member
    I think it would be Fair to have both a Air & Ground Army Ready with the ability to alter when you see your Opponent. Unfortunately, Supercell already dismissed that idea when asked a few days back but maybe that might change.

Quote Originally Posted by vhs View Post
    The ability to change your troops once you are shown the base you must attack.

Pro Member
    Think 15 is way high based on what Supercell published regarding the Reasons for Selecting 8 Per Day.
    Maybe an Alternative - Select Either 5 or 10 at the Start of the Day.
    That way “The Casual / Busy Clasher” is Happier a long with the “Serious / Got the Time Clasher”

Millennial Club
    On legend banner: post- and pre-update highest trophies.