Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Add to New Legend League?

Forum Veteran
    I would make the number of attacks per day more dynamic. Make it so that you take up to X defenses (maybe X is 2, maybe 4) every day, but are allowed to attack as many times as you want, and then use a smart matchmaker to make sure that everyone who attacks a lot takes a lot of defenses, and when attacks are missed, the missed defenses are allocated evenly across the number of players in legends.

Alot of attacks. Atleast 12 more.
    8 attacks per day is a joke.

Millennial Club
    Delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by A2K View Post
    Alot of attacks. Atleast 12 more.
    8 attacks per day is a joke.
    And yet some complain that 8 per day every day for a whole season is too many. SC had to find a balance and I think 8-10 is that right balance, although I do think they should bump the loot up a bit.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

+1 for a daily recap

they are treating the most enthusiast players of the game as casual players.
    of course the top 200 won't make 8 attacks a day by daily basis just because the clouds don't allow.

but there is 250,000 players in legends league, and clouds are not even a huge issue before 5700, not even close to the leaderboards. and the bases have a TON of loot to people farm and get few trophies

Centennial Club
    Loot and scouting

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    Allow players to attack after their daily 8 are done for 0 trophies/loot. This would allow them to complete events in season challenges, clan games and events without feeling left out. The attacks would not need to show up in the attack/defense logs.

A button to allow players to drop out of legends if they want. Maybe auto drop to 4900 or 4500, whatever.
    ^this.

0 trophy, yes, but maybe not 0 loot.
    Your resources gonna get depleted because of the spells and army cost.

Maybe smaller loots than the first 8 attacks.

Allow players to attack after their daily 8 are done for 0 trophy and reduced loots.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Now that we have our hands on it, what features would you like to see added to new Legend League format?

I had a few things in mind:

-Would be nice to see how many attacks/defenses Legends had left for the day, on profile or next to name in clan..

-A daily recap of attks/def screen

-Season stats? Like how many 1 stars, 2,3...etc

-remove name of defender til after raid is over to prevent collusion?

What do you think? How can we make this even better?

Edit: Iím not talking about disagreements with obvious and stated decisions by SC like the amount of attacks, using the army you have prepped etc...but small things that will make our new format better. 😃
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There is a nice recap screen, but it is after you use your attacks. I definitely agree on the name of the defender and their clan, I was asking for that before this update was added and I hope they consider it. I don’t see how it reduces the enjoyment at all and it will make collusion harder.
    Maybe i dont get it, but you aren't shown who your 8 attacks are at one time, so how exactly would one colluded

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    Add TRAINING POTION to the store so I can buy it anytime I want so I can bang out 8 raids in a short time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas85 View Post
    Agree. This would be very useful.

However, we can always individually boost with the barracks, heroes and factories with Gems. It's just more expensive.
    But it was added to the shop with this update for 10 medals each