Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't use recently edited base for legend league?

Can't use recently edited base for legend league?

Just as the title says.

I was under the impression that this feature was exclusive for friendly challenges. Was I wrong?
    Last edited by AshiRyugin; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:00 PM.

Just the usual 24 hour wait after editing base.no big deal. You can use it tomorrow.

Yeah. Not really that serious. Just pointing out that it's never been an issue before to use a recently edited base as your own village for defenses.

Not sure if it's a bug, but it wasn't mentioned before (to my knowledge).
    Last edited by AshiRyugin; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:31 PM.

You canít use a new base? Thatís a weird rule.

Banned
    I haven't edited a base yet to try it but SURELY this is a bug?
    what possible purpose could this serve?

I reported this in the stickied le bug thread. All my bases are on cool down. We should be able to select an edited base for defense.

This does seem ludicrous since it's not able to be used for practicing war attacks as your daily Legends base.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg42 View Post
    I reported this in the stickied le bug thread. All my bases are on cool down. We should be able to select an edited base for defense.
    It's not a huge problem if one base is delayed 24 hours. But the bolded bit will be the awkward one - if you buy a new building, for example, every base gets locked simultaneously. Even if LL carries on using an old one, that's still a pain
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

That needs to go.

Although they wonít appear til the next day, surely having the opportunity to tweak regularly and still be ready to roll next day and juumuu

Your Legends base has gone from what's your current active base to producing a copy and sending that copy to your opponent. This is the way wars are, but since a war layout can only be used from the war layout tabs, it doesn't seem like this was the code they mimicked.

Since a Legend can select either a home or war layout, similar to an FC or FW copy, it seems as though this was the code they used for Legend's bases. They just forgot to delete out the cool down part.

Hopefully they fix it.