Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [Android] From 40 Walls remaining become 90 Walls remaining [June 2019 update]

  1. #1

    [Android] From 40 Walls remaining become 90 Walls remaining [June 2019 update]

    Hi Supercell,

    I'm from bluedragon clan [#8YP2Q09Y]

    My ID on bluedragon clan is Billy [#L9R2QRG9]

    On June 6, 2019, Supercell announce game updates :

    "All level 13 Walls are now upgradeable (that is, 50 additional Wall pieces)"

    Before the June update which is on 18 June 2019, we can update the level 13 walls, so I speed it up by farming like there is no tomorrow.

    I manage to upgrade in total 260 Walls Level 13, it means 40 walls remaining to upgrade to level 13.

    After real June update while I upgrading my heroes and mortar, I just find out that my remaining wall to upgrading to level 13 are suddenly increase from 40 walls to 90 walls remaining.

    So I lost 50 Walls level 13, that I already upgraded.

    What's going on here ?

    How to claim this ?

    I spend so many hours to do farming to speed up my progress, so many sleepless nights.

    Please fix this supercell, I'm so dissapointed with this issue.

    Waiting for response so desperately .

  2. #2
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,079
    it is not a bug. there were 50 walls not available for lv 13. the remaining lv 13 walls were released today.

  3. #3
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,188
    You didn’t lose any walls. They released the last 50 level 13 walls for upgrading this update. Before, you could not upgrade all of your walls to level 13. Now you can.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it is not a bug. there were 50 walls not available for lv 13. the remaining lv 13 walls were released today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    You didn’t lose any walls. They released the last 50 level 13 walls for upgrading this update. Before, you could not upgrade all of your walls to level 13. Now you can.
    It is a bug, like I said before I farming for walls till 40 walls remaining before real june update happened

    If supercell not allowed me to upgrade the walls, there will be some notification that I already upgrade maximum level 13 walls.

    There is not any notification, I did try to upgrade the walls, it allowed me to do that. So I continue farming till 40 Walls remaining.

    I never cheat, always play by the rules, only play clash of clans in android tablet.

    Supercell, please fix this, I feel like being robbed here.
    Last edited by satria150; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:14 PM.

  5. #5
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by satria150 View Post
    It is a bug, like I said before I farming for walls till 40 walls remaining before real june update happened
    it is not a bug.
    lv 12 and lv 13 walls were not released at the same time. they were released in parts and the system told you how many left to upgrade.
    the 40 walls you mentioned were the remaining walls before the update dropped. now with the update we are all able to upgrade all walls.

    th12 release with 100 walls lv 13.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it is not a bug.
    lv 12 and lv 13 walls were not released at the same time. they were released in parts and the system told you how many left to upgrade.
    the 40 walls you mentioned were the remaining walls before the update dropped. now with the update we are all able to upgrade all walls.

    th12 release with 100 walls lv 13.
    I guess u were right. I forgot to check how many walls remaining when I create a base. Even if I'm right, I don't have any screenshot to support my claim.

    Sorry for the mess, I have to try to farming even harder from now on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •