Thread: Trapped in legend league! S.O.S!

Trapped in legend league! S.O.S!

My mistake, I didn't forsee this was going to happen! I could only make 5 attacks (it seems it was late to begin with the league, though it was 11 a.m. in my country). Now I need resources for mortars , spells and heros and I can't farm anymore! And the only way to get out of this is by not attacking and defending the worse I can for maybe 3 days! Anyone else has been as silly as me? Maybe we could opt to attack in legend for trophies or as a titan in regular farming? I don't know, but though I wanted so hardly a solution to the clouds, now I feel I'm a lot worse than before! To attack in war, I'll have to throw my whole army away, because it's not what I need for the base I'm attacking.

unfortunaly there are only 5 attacks available due to the late update. in 10 hours (8am finnish time) the new legend league day starts and you will have 8 available attacks. you will not get more attacks. if you dont like the new system than you will have to drop trophy.

Forum Veteran
    Do the practice levels for easy loot

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    unfortunaly there are only 5 attacks available due to the late update. in 10 hours (8am finnish time) the new legend league day starts and you will have 8 available attacks. you will not get more attacks. if you dont like the new system than you will have to drop trophy.
    I know, but dropping trophies will take me at least 3 or 4 days! Just not deffending (well, the less a maxed th12 can) and not attacking for a few days.